Chapter 22

Vanesa's Pov.

I sit down carefully next to Ace, and study him questionly.

He glares at me, and turns away.

"Ace? Why are you crying?"

I can't stand people crying, it really gets to me, no matter who the person is. Crying reminds me of my moms death.

I don't like be to reminded of that.

"I'm not. Fuck off."

He still hasn't turned to me, and his words are muffled, but still hard and hateful.

I punch him in the shoulder.

What? Was that a bad idea, with an arrogant jerk who's been crying, and is now being horrible to me when I try to be nice?

I think not.

He takes the blow, rocking side ways. Then he spins on his knees and pushes me over with his whole body weight.

I crash into the ground, half of my body on the stone ledge, and my other half, my top half, pressed into the damp grass.

Ace glares down at me, his eyes shing like silver from the moon light.

"Vanesa, stop messing with me. Just leave me alone, ok!?"

Bringing my knee up from under him, I knee him in the groin.

He hisses and keels over, his breath faning softly across my neck.

"That. Wasn't. Nice."

He growls and pushes himself up on his elbows, to glare at me some more.

I smirk.

"Never said I was nice."

Then I kick my hips up to his, catching him by surprise and managing to knock him off me slightly, and then grab him by the shoulders and push him off me.

I roll onto my feet and spring up, injoying Ace's surprised anf rather angered stare.

"Aww Acey-Wacey, are you irretated that I came to be nice to you, and now I've beat you up?"

I croon at him, flipping my hair back.

Suddenly my knee gives way and I land on his chest.

What the....

Ace smirks at me and murmers,

"No, but I'm sure that you are irretated now."

Then he leans forward and kisses me.

----------------

Please comment how you'd like this to carry on!

I have my story idea, but maybe you wish it to end differently?

Sorry for not writing for so long!

Comment what should happen in the next chapter, I'll do the best idea!