Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Everybody crowds around the simple wooden stage, on which Susan is standing with a microphone before her.

"Hi Campers!!!!! Nice to have you here!"

Everybody cheers and I raise my hands in the air and woop.

When silence descends at last, Susan goes on;

"I really hope you in joy your stay here. Now, to the planning: Every week, a poster shall be hung by my cabin, with the weeks events on. Meal times are held out in the open on picnic blankets. Cabin lights are to be turned off before eleven at night. We rise every morning between seven and eight. Breakfast is at eight. Dinner at one, and tea at six. Sundays you may all stay in bed till nine. No later. And so that all of you may know; every two weeks we all go on a hike and camp out for the night in tents. Our first trip shall be next week. For the rest of today you all can just hang around getting used to everything. Of course you may swim in the lake. If anybody can't swim, please tell me. We do not need a summer camper drowning. If you have any questions, I am always available at my cabin or around the camp. I hope you all have all have a lovely day and stay! Bye!!!"

Everybody claps as she turns and walks from the stage.

"Come on!!!!"

Silvia shouts as us.

"Lets get to the lake!!!"

Then she runs off to our cabin to get changed, same as everybody else is.

I run after her, floating along with the rushing crowed of kids.

Suddenly I hear somebody shout, and then a boy who's a bit younger than me, falls to the ground in front of me.

Then another boy appears.

"Keep out of my way if you don't want any trouble. Idiot!"

He growls at the kid on the floor.

The poor guy cowers in fear, and the other guy kicks him in the side.

Then he kicks him again and laughs.

I can't stand it when people bully others, especially when the bullied ones are younger and weaker.

So I do what I always do when I see a bully; I punch him in the stomach and kick his legs out from under him.

He falls to the ground, rolls over and jumps back onto his feet, in one swift move.

I got myself a fighter...

Already he's tackling me to the ground, and I try to push him off me. But he just pins me down and shouts,

Who the fuck do you think-"

He stops mid sentence, and just stares at me.

Messy black hair hangs over his brilliant grey eyes, he has a perfect jawline and lovely tanned skin. I can feel his combat boots digging into my legs and his leather jacket hangs unzipped from him.

I got myself a fighter who's a bad boy...

He glares at me.

"You're a girl!"

"Yeah, I'm a girl! Is that a crime!?"

I snap at him.

He growls, but before he can respond, I knee him there where the sun doesn't shine.

I roll out from underneath him, as he groans.

I walk over to the kid who was bullied and help him up.

"Thanks, thanks a lot!" He says shyly, and then runs off.

I shake my head smiling. Suddenly a hands grabs my shoulder forcefully and spins me around.

Standing before me, is what looks like a the camp slut;

Died blonde hair, five kilogram of make-up on her face that doesn't in prove her looks at all, a tight and very short red skirt, and glittery black bra. Like for real? A bra?

Ugh! What a slut!

"Keep away from my boyfriend, Bitch!"

She hisses at me.

I laugh.

"Wouldn't ever want him,slut!"

Now I decide to big the big person and turn from her and stalk over to my three friends.

Nena laugh's.

"That was awesome! You just punched Ace Hunter! And put Katey Slate in place! You are so awesome!"

The others grin, nodding in agreement.

So...I just met Ace hunter...

-----------------------------------

Sorry about any grammar and typing mistakes! I'm writing this chapter on my phone. Hope you like it!

Just so you know, the pranking games may begin!!!

Hihihih....