Day 1

I am Jess, it's been a few weeks since my class got a new student named Megan. The day she first came into my classroom I knew we had some type of connection. I never really thought about it until now her hair was a beautiful strawberry-blonde shade down to her midsection of her stomach.  I have black short hair that reaches my shoulders. On the morning of March 13, 2014 I caught her staring at me. When I looked at her she didn't glance away, she had a promiscuous smile on her face and bright eyes. Interrupting our moment the bell rang. Since it's our last class of the day everyone went home.

Here is a few facts about me and my school. I am a 16 year old attending Lucky High School in Lucky, Maryland. Megan transferred here from somewhere in California. No one know s really anything about her but that look she gave me today gave me a thoughts. I am not lesbian or bisexual, but I am not necessarily straight either. Boys creep me out, so I think I am learning I am either bisexual or lesbian. The only other thing I know about Megan is that she is 16 and is transgender and lesbian. I find it weird she told the class this information and not about her siblings, that is if she has any.