Day 5

Megan doesn't bother to call me today and I don't want to talk to her considering I am trying to contemplate my feelings. I get a call from her phone at 8:00 in the morning but it's her parents. They invited me to eat dinner with them that night, their treat. I guess they want to meet me because of Megan mentioning me. I asked my mom and she said she has to go with me to make sure everything is cool and if they are nice in case we where to become a thing or major best-friends. The dinner was for 6:00 pm. My mom and I arrived around 5:50 so we wouldn't make a bad impression. We all shared introductions and sat down at the table. My mom and Megan's parents got along super well and Megan seemed upset about the situation. I excused my self from the table and asked if I could speak with her in private. She took me to her room and we talked about this not being her idea and her anxiety about this. I comfort her and say "It's okay I was hesitant as well I just had to swallow my pride." I hugged her and brought up what I heard on the phone the previous day. She freaks out and starts crying. I move closer to her to show I wasn't upset. She looked up and said "I am sorry it happened so quickly, I just couldn't help it really I mean we talked for seven hours and have so much in common".  Now knowing I truly do like her, I leaned in for a kiss and we kissed for 5 minutes. I go down the stairs first to finish eating, while she cleaned up her tears and "used the bathroom". She came back down with a huge smile. After the meal we thanked them for having us and for cooking for us. My mom and them liked each other meaning they would possibly approve of the relationship Megan and I are making.