3 months later

The big day is here. I went into labor around 12:00 am February 4, 2016. I was in labor for 8 hours. I had my baby girl Rose first and Mitch next like 5 minutes later. Everyone was so happy and crying. I had to stay in the hospital for another 2 days. I got a lot of visitors within those days and I was really stressed but glad to see my angels. The day I went home my mom picked me up not Megan and I was confused. Megan had called all my friends/family an her friends and family and threw a hug surprise party. My family was crying seeing how big I was getting and my friends where all so proud of me. I had no idea parenting would be like this but at the same time I couldn't ask for a better family. Rose is the whinny one. She likes to cry when you're not holding her and scream when she can't be held. Mitch is somewhat calm. Mitch is a mommies(me) boy while Rose is a mommas girl (Megan). My younger sister (she is 12 and her name is Mikayla) started living with our mom so she could help me with the babies. She lived with our dad but he suggested that she live with her mom until my babies where old enough where I don't have to constantly watch them. Mikayla adored her niece and nephew. My dad had bought a swing-set to put outside my house for when I am breastfeeding and Mikayla was over to help me watch Rose and Mitch.