Jamal's Text (Austin's POV)

Jamal, and Jared have been missing for about 3 days now. Everyone has been posting on facebook how they haven't seen their children since before they went to Pride. Jess knew something bad was going to happen and everyone believes she is correct. I knew she was correct. I was scared to tell anyone about the chilling text I got from Jamal the night of July 4th, 2016. I was even scared to say it was real. The text said "Help me, help everyone here" He sent me text after text from the one I just told you down to the last one possible. "Austin we need you, there is a creepy voice-over of someone saying, 'If you're here this is where you will stay, in several locations of the building I have place over or around 50 bombs and you will actually die here. You're all disgusting faggots, and deserve to rot in hell, and if hell isn't your designated place then I am giving you hell on earth tonight'". "Why aren't you answering? HELP US. The doors are metal padded and so is the ceiling, the voice continues to say 'in a matter of 5 minutes you will go KABOOM!' Everyone is screaming and yelling." The last text I got was a '5, 4, 3, 2, 1 the end bo..' voice message he somehow managed to send before blowing up. The text was sent at 9:30 pm July 4th.