Day 7

We woke up to no alarm, the birds chirping and our arms wrapped around each other in a sweet embrace. My mom had made breakfast getting a call from the school about the incident that happened. It was impossible for the school counselor receiving that email now and calling my mother about it. So I figured our last class teacher actually did report it seeing how it did affect us. We eat breakfast and plan to walk down to my local park not even 8 minutes walking distance away from my house. We did and something great happened on the walk there. I finally wanted to come out about liking her, I didn't like her I love her for goodness sake. I said "if you didn't guess it by now Megan I like you. I love you to be correct. I fell so hard for you. And I love you Megan I really really do". She stops and hugs me for a good  minutes and then we kiss. We ran back to my house and she says "It's crazy because if I am not mistaken I love you too Jess". We run up to my room noticing my mom has left for work. I search my moms room for condoms, but I had no luck. Me knowing my unofficial girlfriend still had a penis, I didn't care. I love her and she loves me. I throw her down on my bed and we kiss and give hickeys to each other and she pulls my shirt off and we start undressing each other knowing this is right and it feels right and everything about it is right. We end up making love for 2 hours taking a break every now and then to calm down. Once we stop we go take a shower alternatively having sex in my shower as well. We watch Netflix and cuddle and kiss a few and it was the best day of my life, and hers. We decide to make it official not giving a crap what Dawson thought or what anyone else thought because we love each other and we are in love with each other.