November 2015

Two great things happened this month. First of all my mom and dad got remarried. They had been re-dating since August and realized they still loved each other and finally got the money to have another wedding. Mikayla was overjoyed. The next thing that happened was really unexpected. My brother being back in Maryland reunited with his childhood best friend, Aaron. While my brother, Austin was overseas Aaron had been questioning his sexuality. He discovered he was gay when my brother showed back up into his life. My brother was a highly attractive 26 year old. Aaron and Austin we always super close but I could tell Aaron was going to eventually find himself. I could tell he was gay. My brother on the other hand wasn't gay as far as everyone knew. They started hanging out a lot. On November 13th my brother came and talked to Megan and I about his experiences. He says "Sis, I am...well I have been experiencing with guys, I was doing this while I was deployed and overseas. I flirted with guys and I eventually found I liked the masculine quality and eventually discovered feminine qualities disgusted me so I discovered I was gay. I remembered Aaron and remembered how close we where and I also recalled he seemed stereo-typically gay. Turns out he is and I think me and him are starting to get serious." Megan and I reply with the same thing "If you really feel this is right then go for it if mom and dad don't support you that will disgust me since our relationship" Okay I said most of that from "mom and dad" but that same concept was said from Megan. Two days later after Austin talked to mom and dad about it Austin and Aaron became official. The horrible thing is unlike our family and Megan's family Aaron's family din't accept the fact their son was gay, or they had a huge problem facing the reality of it. Aaron being 25 moved out and him and Austin rented an apartment near all of our accepting family. From then on Aaron didn't speak to his parents really ever.