Day 8

I took Megan home yesterday around 4:30 pm and forgot to purchase any birth-control even though I passed 3 stores. It was a bad but ultimately life changing mess-up. I looked up when I got home if I could still get pregnant by a transgender. I could, but by the time I could go out again it would be too late so I bought multiple pregnancy tests. Megan had came in me a lot that day. All I could do was hope my period would come. If not I have the tests to prove or help. We had a teacher work day today so the school as closed. I spoke to my mom. "Hey, you know Megan, and you know how she is transgender but not fully with the surgery yet, and you know that we had a long conversation, but here is what you don't know. We fell in love with each other and we sort of are together do you have a thing against gay people?" She says "no sweetheart whoever you love is who you love and I am happy for you". I wanted to tell her about what happened yesterday but I was scared and did so anyway and got all the support from her. I call Megan and strike up a normal conversation with her and she brings up that she talked to her parents about us and about what happened yesterday they were fine with it as well. We we overcome with joy so my mom got on the phone with her parents and we went to Olive Garden for a celebratory dinner.