Letters

Letter One:

Greetings, I have been planning on this for 7 months now and I wanted to invite you to a place that will open on July 4th it is called Pride and is for all LGBTQ community members. Will you come? This place will BLOW UP with popularity. 

Someone pitches in- "I got that same letter too.." I cut her off by saying "but was there more?" "no" they replied. 

Cont. 

Hey, this one is special just for you guys. Jess and Megan I am sorry for all I have done and want to say take the Goddamn restraining order off of me so I can come and see my babies. 

I stop reading and throw up at the fact that is why he wanted to be in our lives. 

Cont. I want you guys to come to Pride it will be BOMB af. 

from- someone you know

Letter two:

So I went to see if the restraining order was off of me, it's not so there is hell to pay but you can call me (His number here) if you want to discuss further. 

from: Dawson: the guy you know

Letter three: sent 4 days ago (a day after everyone went missing)

Miss your faggot friends yet? Why didn't you go whores!! And you didn't even fucking call me. Pride was LIT and the songs where BOMB and FLAMES. The mixtape was FIRE. The lights where DEAD. If you haven't got the picture. I lured all those faggots into Pride and gave them hell on earth. God is my one true savoir and I shall worship him until I can no longer. Too bad you lesbians weren't there I had to kill my dads because of that. 

Love- Dawson the guy who you know and fear. 

Everyone bursts into tears and into a whirling sickness that he could have done something like that and the police heard everything I say. They tell everyone to go home except for Megan, and I. They tell me wipe up my tears and get back to normal. They demand me call the number he provided me.