Mikayla

Mikayla had gotten her first boyfriend shortly after we moved to California. It has been 3 years and Mikayla is now 19 years old her boyfriend is Kian Lawley  and he is 22 and they live together.  He has a good YouTube career and acting  career. Mikayla got into acting and cooking. She just found out she is pregnant and Kian is filled with joy. 4 months passed and she found she is having a boy which is what they both wanted. After she has the baby Kian goes and cheats on her with a guy and comes back to tell her he is actually gay and just wanted a baby. Kian thought he was completely gay but he fell in love with Mikayla and her, Kian and Kian's secret lover (Korey) all sat down and decided on a polymorous relationship. Korey fell for Mikyala's looks and was overjoyed to be with both Mikayla and Kian, Mikayla and Kian were in love but so was Kian and Korey eventually Korey and Mikayla fell for each other and everything worked out amazingly. Korey moved in and he got close with Mikayla. She got pregnant again and everything got better. It was not bad before it was just sometimes someone was distant from the others. Riley, Rose and Mitch were weirded out by holiday dinners but we all talked and discussed how they needed to support them. Mikayla was pregnant with a girl this time. Her boy was named Leo, her girl was named Leah.