Austin's POV

Hi, I am Austin. I am Jess's brother. I am two years older than her and well we both ended up being gay/lesbian. Her and Megan are perfectly fine. She offered me a book to write down my adventures of being in the LGBTQ+ community. I agreed. So here is how I have been dealing with life while discovering I was gay up until my current amazing relationship. 

It all started when I got deployed overseas. I am saying that like I was fighting. I wasn't I was an observer and eventually got fired but they kept me with them because they didn't want to pay for my airfare especially in war so they let me run errands for them and go explore. I met lots of guys and was experimenting with several. I knew we where all going back home by the next month so I didn't start a serious relationship. I couldn't anyway, if anyone found out I would have actually died. I got back home to find my sister was married with twins and that she was married to a female. It totally shocked me so I stayed away from my family to comprehend my sister was married before myself. Aaron was at the store while I was and had recognized me. We where hanging out and I stayed with him until I could face my family I came back around a week before that huge family vacation happened. They where excited and filled with joy to see me alive. They really thought I was fighting. When they found out I wasn't fighting they where upset at me but they understood I couldn't afford a lane ticket back home and they understood I had no control over them firing me from the position I was in, everyone got fired from that position for unknown reasons. Aaron and I got in a relationship shortly after discovering we where both gay and that we meant a lot to each other.