Rose and Mitch stop breastfeeding

2 months after the birth of Rose and Mitch they stop breastfeeding thank God it hurts so bad. Megan and I got into our first fight. It was over her sleep and I was trying to comfort her but she was too angry. I talked to my mom and suggested she offer Megan to sleep in my old room until the babies could sleep through the night and it fixed it. We said our apologies and kissed made-up. Mikayla would always have friends over from school and she would show off her big sisters babies. Mikayla's birthday is tomorrow and dad, mom, and I all pitched in to get her an Iphone which she greatly appreciated. There were rules though. When watching Rose and Mitch she was to give the phone to me or aunt Megan and was to not play on it around the kids, for reasons we where completely unsure of but for some reason still enforced it. We had a huge birthday party for her at the park down the street and she had a sleepover with her many friends. In other news Megan's hormones started working and she is growing some boobs. She is really excited and is really happy. Dawson has came by wanting to meet our kids but we wouldn't let him saying one of them was really sick or saying that they are sleeping right now. He did it so often we had to take a 50-b on him so he would stay way in fear he would do something. He finally explained that he has been trying to get his girlfriend pregnant and that he couldn't it raised immediate red flags so that's when I took it out on him. I was paranoid but I wasn't letting him or anyone get to my babies.