Los Angeles, California

April 23, 2017

Mikayla has been watching YouTuber's and here are some of her favorite. 

Dan and Phil, Markiplier, Tyler Oakley, Joey Graceffa, Shane Dawson, Drew Monson, Connor Franta, Matthias, CrankThatFrank, and Brandon Rogers to name a few. 

We held our seminar and after the show a big surprise happened, (I like these YouTubers too). Joey Graceffa, his boyfriend, Shane Dawson, Drew Monson, Tyler Oakley, Connor Franta, jennxpenn, Jc Caylen, superkian13, and some other YouTubers including Markiplier came and watched our seminar!!! They asked how long and basically asked us all these awesome questions while Megan got it on videotape. Before they all left i asked them to record a video of them greeting Mikayla for her birthday everyone had a turn to say it. "Happy birthday Mikayla I hope it's a lovely one" and we all hugged and shook hands and got pictures with each other. After that Megan and all of us got super popular. At each event people gave us money as donations. We received $7k. We sold the car we used and got $1k from that and after all the other seminars, we rode a plane back to Maryland just in time for Mikayla's birthday. We also got autographs from her favorites. We showed her the video and she cried then we gave her the autographed paper and she thanked us all so much. Mikayla's birthday was May 17th.