In With The Good Out With The Bad

(Alice's POV)

After running through the woods for what seemed to be an eternity, I finally reached the streets of the city. The babies were crying. I needed to find a place for us to stay, for not only were the babies weak and tired, but I was as well. We needed to rest and feed.

I walked through the town, taking alleyways as my routes, in this unfamiliar place. I've never been outside of my home town until after I was kidnapped. I stumbled upon a familiar place. I had seen it before. Flashbacks started to hit me.

The sign above the back door, told me that it was a bar. I've never been at a bar, so where did I know this bar from. I looked at the ground for clues, which was covered in trash, broken glass beer bottles, beer cans, and... blood... This... this is where Tate was killed.

I could feel the anger, the hate, the sadness, rush over me. Tears streamed down my face, as I ran away from this place. I stopped when I realized I was being chased. I couldn't tell who or what it was.

When I turned around, I seen something crawling towards me. Another shadow? No, this thing was on all fours. It was so dark out. I could barely make out the outline, until it came closer and the moons light shined down upon it. I seen one golden eye, and one blue eye. It had sharp teeth and fur. It had to be a werewolf. A vampires enemy, until Kane made hybrids of the two. What I don't understand is how I couldn't sense what it was.

It started to stand up, as I began to back away from it. I was scared of what it could do to me, after seeing Tate being killed by a werewolf. Could this be the same werewolf? A paw reached out to me, then turned into a woman's hand. This wasn't the same werewolf.

"Alice?" A girl's voice asked me.

"Who are you? What do you want?" I asked holding the babies closer to me.

"My name is Luna. I'm a friend of Tate's. I want to help you," She said as she stepped forward.

She was naked, probably because her clothes ripped off of her human body when she turned into her wolf form. Her tan skin glowed in the moons light.

"Tate's dead. How do you know him," I asked, feeling jealous.

Flashes of images of her naked body being pressed up against Tate's naked body, filled my head. I shook the idea from my thoughts.

"It's not what you're thinking. I can read minds you see. I know Tate, because I met him the night he was attacked outside that bar. He sat next to me, and we talked about you. You truly are special to him. He's been searching for you for the last five years. You are one lucky girl," She said as she touched her blue eye.

There was a tiny healed scar going down her forehead and across her blue eye. The scar wouldn't be noticeable to the human eye. Werewolves are naturally fast healers, just like vampires. I would ask what happened, but I don't know her that well.

"He's dead now, so it doesn't matter. How could you possibly help me?" I asked as a tear escaped my eye.

"Well first, can I get some clothes? I don't want to walk around naked. I can tell it makes you uncomfortable. I can take you to a place where you can stay tonight. It's a motel not to far from here. You can stay there tonight, and I will come for you in the morning," She said.

"How do I know I can trust you? How do I know you don't work for him? You watched Tate being killed. I seen you," I said.

"I fear him, and want nothing more for him, but his death to come. He is a cruel being. Yes, I was there, and he was alive when we left," She said.

"Sophia wouldn't lie to me," I said.

"Has she even told you?" She asked.

"Told me what?" I asked.