One Hell Of A Mess

(Tate's POV)

I woke up, well my body and mind did, but my eyes stayed shut. Last night was a blur. I couldn't remember anything. It was af if I had been drugged. With my eyes still closed, I used my hands to feel my surrounding areas. Everything was wet. What the hell. Where am I?

I opened my eyes, but quickly regretted that I had. Her eyes were open and glossy, her body was cold and covered in blood. Even I was covered in blood. Panic began to set in.

I rolled her up in the sheets, before running into the bathroom. After turning on the hot shower, I jumped in and scrubbed my whole body, until I felt raw. The water that hit the white porcelain tub floor ran red, because of all the blood. What have I done?

I refused to get out of the shower, until the water was clear, allowing the steaming water to engulf me in it's fire. When the water began to turn cold, I turned the knob, shutting it off. After stepping out of the tub, I dried off with a towel, and quickly put on a T-shirt and jeans.

I looked at the mess I made, before opening the door to my hotel room. That's when I heard the woman from room 7 open her door as well. I didn't bother to look back or say anything to her. There were more important matters to take care of. I banged on Damon and Alex's door.

"I'm up," Alex said as he opened the door.

I pushed past him, until I was standing in the middle of the room.

"We have a problem," I said as I ran my fingers through my hair and began pacing.

"What's wrong?" A familiar voice asked.

I turned in surprise to see her. The girl I saved, but then left me for dead. Luna...

"Come with me," I said to the three of them.

They followed me to my room, and I opened the door. Alex didn't even walk in. The smell of blood was as strong as the spray of skunk. Most likely because of our nonhuman sense of smell.

I watched as Luna slowly walked up to the dead girl. She turned around around and slapped me. I touched my face, and gave her a confused look. Her eyes turned a deep red and golden color.

"I'm sorry. I don't even remember doing that!" I said as I shook my head.

"You killed her. How could you do that? She escaped just to find you!" Luna said.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"What do you mean you don't know what I'm talking about. You killed Alice! The night she escaped, I sent her here. She was supposed to stay in room 7 with the babies," She said.

"That girl. I knew something was up with her... All this time she was next door... wait..." I said.

It hit me hard.... Babies... she had babies... to who?

"What?" Luna asked.

"Alice had babies. I thought she loved me," I said.

"Where are the babies? Did you kill them too?" Luna asked.

"No... no... this isn't Alice. I called for a escort, because I felt this really bad urge. I lost control. I can prove it," I said.

"Prove what exactly?" Damon asked.

He stopped as soon as he seen the dead girl in my hotel bed.

"She brought a purse with her," I said ignoring Damon.

"Shut the door and get in here, we don't need people asking questions," Luna said.

Alex and Damon came in, shutting the door behind them.