*BONUS* Two Can Play That Game

(Sophia's POV)

Kane came back to the cellar, and knocked on the cell bars. I looked up at him, and could see the rage burning in his eyes.

"I'm sorry Kane. You must forgive me. I didn't intend for this to happen. I honestly don't know how she got out," I pleaded.

"That doesn't matter I have people tracking her. Looks like the little bitches friends were coming to get her, so I have Ty-Ohni following your little nephew. What was his name... Tate? The little witch boy that didn't die that night. I'm sure Ty-Ohni will have some fun with killing him again," Kane said with a smirk.

"Why did you come back?" I asked curiously.

"I needed to get a few things, before I leave. I'm leaving you here. You need to be punished," He said as he turned to walk away.

"What do you mean leave me here? What punishment?" I asked.

"As in you'll be here by yourself for a while. No feeding, no socializing, no nothing. We are moving to a new location, once Alice is dead and we have the babies," He said as continued to walk away.

"You can't leave me here. You need me!" I yelled.

"Oh do I?" He asked as he looked over his shoulder.

"Yes, you do. I know Alice more than any of you. I know her weaknesses. I'd also have no problem killing her myself. After all she's the one who put me in the predicament," I said as I ran my fingers up and down the bars of the cage.

He hesitated for a moment, before unlocking the cage.

"Get dressed and meet me downstairs. If you try any funny business, I won't hesitate to kill you," He said as he grabbed my arm.

I nodded my head in agreement, before walking upstairs to our room, and opened the closet.

"That bitch took some of my clothes," I said to myself as I shook my head.

I grabbed my black leather pants, a white tank top, and my spare leather jacket with red plaid on the interlining of it. Kane walked into the room, as I was zippering up my boots. I looked back at him, and he smiled.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing," He said as she shook his head.

"I thought you were waiting down stairs?" I asked.

"I was getting impatient, and I didn't want you getting any ideas," He said with a shrug.

"Let's go then," I said as I pushed past him.

He grabbed my arm, and slammed me against the wall. His lips brushed my ear.

"Don't forget who you are, Sophia. You belong to me. If you make a fool out of me, you will regret it," He said through gritted teeth.

I pulled out of his grip.

"Of course," I said as I made my way to the stairs.

Kane followed in tow behind me. He took his seat in the driver's side, and I in the passenger side. It was a long, quiet ride. That was until we crossed the bridge to the little town we found Alice and Anna in. Kane took his phone from his pocket, and called someone.

"Yeah, where are you at?" He asked the person.

....

"Where's everyone else at?"

....

"Okay, did you locate the girl and the babies?"

....