Chapter 17

You were peacefully sleeping, not before waking up to your face being licked. You stirred before opening your eyes. You saw Blackstar giving a small mew. You giggled a bit and sat up, looking over to see BubbleJam still asleep. Blackstar looked over and crawled towards BubbleJam, licking her fave too. BubbleJam gave a small giggle, "Bonnie, stop tickling me." You tried to hold back your laughter, but you burst into laughter, making BubbleJam jump up from your bed and nearly fell off, causing you to laugh harder, and caused you to fall off your bed. BubbleJam began to laugh too. You two soon calmed down you stood up, so did BubbleJam. You smirked, "Sorry, did I interrupt your Bonnie dream?" BubbleJam blushed hard before smiling while rolling her eyes, "Oh hush you, it was a good dream." "So I've heard." "Wait you heard me?" "Mhmm." You said while nodding, still holding that smirk. BubbleJam continued to blush before gasping, "The ball! We have to get you ready!" "Woah BubbleJam it's not even the afternoon." "No I mean we have to go shopping." BubbleJam said. You raised an eyebrow, "Wait people shop here?" BubbleJam nodded, "Of course, where else do you think we get the supplies, clothing and such?" "I though they were all home made." You said with a shrug. BubbleJam giggled, "No you silly, but we should get dressed and ready." BubbleJam got her outfit out while you did too. Instead of wearing dresses, you two wore something fancy, but playful. BubbleJam wore a pink long sleeve sweater with a blue sparkly scarf around her neck. She wore a blue skirt and pink dress shoes with a blue bow on the tips. She wore a pink beanie on her head, but her cat ears still known. You decided to wear a (F/C) tang-top with a black leather jacket and (S/F/C) skinny jeans with (F/C) boots. You wore a (F/C) headband on your head. You looked out yourself, satisfied with your outfit you looked to BubbleJam, "Now this is what I like to wear as a princess." BubbleJam nodded as a knock was heard, "Come in." CC opened the door, carrying two trays of (F/F), "Breakfast is served." You smiled and took the trays, "Thank you CC, gave a good morning." "You too (Y/N)." With that CC left the room. You two are your breakfast before heading out. Since most of the school was destroyed the day you two were kidnapped, school was canceled. Your mother gave you the right amount money to buy the right supplies. You both made it to the mall and your eyes widen. The mall was huge, and very busy, "I'm gonna die aren't I?" BubbleJam gave a small laugh, "You'll be fine, I come here a lot to get the art supplies I need." You two walked inside, even from the outside the inside was full of busy nekos walking around buying anything they needed or wanted. BubbleJam looked around before smiling, "There it is." You looked to see a dress shop and sighed deeply, "Yep I'm gonna die." "Oh you'll be fine, just follow me and we'll find the perfect dress for you, maybe even a few accessories." BubbleJam said with a smile. You looked at her with confusion, "Don't you need a dress?" BubbleJam shook her head, "I already have a dress, but that's a surprise." "You are one mysterious neko you know that right?" You asked with a grin. BubbleJam gave you a toothy smile and nodded, "Uh huh, now come on let's go!" BubbleJam grabbed your hand and dragged you to the dress shop.