Chapter 14: Shade

You also looked outside to see Bonnie and Shade riding horses towards the hidden castle. "It is them." You said. You smiled but was interrupted by the sound of a roar and the building seemed to shake. You both screamed and held each other. The shaking caused the walls to break, revealing the outside world. You looked at the two and shouted, "Shade! Bonnie! Up here!" The two looked up to you. Bonnie looked over to Shade, "Shade get them!" Shade nodded and suddenly he and his horse turned into a shadowy aura, Shade road his horse up to you and BubbleJam. Shade grabbed you both and brought you two down quickly. MBubbleJam climbed onto Bonnie's horse you four sped off away from the castle. You have been holding your breath and your eyes closed the whole time, you're not used to all this action in just a day. You kept them close, not wanting to know if you've been captured again. "(Y/N) you can open your eyes now." You heard Shade say. You opened your eyes to see only forest around you, you let out a deep breath before sitting up straight, "Jeez, I didn't think I could last any longer in that castle." "You and I both." BubbleJam said. You nodded before looking at Shade, "What was that thing you did when you rescued us?" "Hm? Oh you mean the shadow ability, it's what Shadow and I carry, we we're born with it. Goldie has his own ability too, but nothing like ours, it's kinda the reason why we're the Shadow brothers." Shade explained. "Oh, that was actually cool." You said with a smile. Shade smiled back before it turned to a smirk, "Yeah it is pretty cool, but it's also pretty fun, especially when you prank the Toys." You held back a snicker, "You and Shadow prank the Toys?" Shade have a laugh, "Yeah, you should see their faces, it's hilarious." "Oh yeah but once you get your siblings it's a whole new story." Bonnie said while rolling his eyes with a smile. "Yeah, unless your Springtrap." shade said. You raised an eyebrow, "What's wrong with prancing Springtrap?" Shade have a small shiver, "He's so serious, I mean he's serious when it comes to protecting us, but when it comes to some people, he looks like he's going to tear them apart." You looked at him with wide eyes, but Shade waved his hands, "You're okay, he's actually kind of glad we have the princess back. Not to mention the type that pays attention to her mirror." You gave a small laugh, "Seems to me that I'm not the type of princess everyone is hopping for." "Only when your Fredrick and Tonnie, others(like me) prefer a princess who can do being a princess, and handling herself very well." Shade said. You nodded and looked at BubbleJam and Bonnie with a sly look, "So, did Prince Charming rescue his damsel in distress? But I thought the princess gives the prince a kiss." You said the last part puckering your lips in a kissy matter. The two blushed wildly, before BubbleJam smirked, "I don't see you giving the prince a kiss." You blushed but smirked back before leaning a bit forward to Shade, giving a peck on the cheeks. Shade blushed a crimson color, his bunny ears shot up a bit in surprise. You held back your snicker before you burst with laughter, "I'm so sorry she was asking for it!" You wiped a fake tear before looking to BubbleJam, "Never test me." The whole group laughed, Shade have a small laugh while still blushing. Upon returning to the kingdom, you patted Shade's back, "Thanks for getting us away from Vincent." Shade smiled, "Anytime, M'lady."