Chapter 15

Your parents let you rest for a bit to calm down after what happened. BubbleJam checked in with her parents before walking over to your castle. Your parents let her in and she walked towards where your bedroom was. BubbleJam had a big smile on her face as she found your door and knocked. "It's open." You called. BubbleJam opened the door, "Hey (Y/N), how you feeling?" You gave a sigh, but with a smile, "Fine now, just wasn't prepared for that whole kidnapping thing." BubbleJam nodded while she sat down beside you. You've noticed she still had that big smile on her face, "Woah BubbleJam what's with that smile?" "Wait, you don't know?" BubbleJam asked. Now you raised an eyebrow with confusion, "Know what?" BubbleJam's eyes lit up, "The ball, the Royal ball is tomorrow night!" You gave a small giggle, "Oh so that's why your so excited." BubbleJam nodded, but soon blushed a little and looked down at her hands. She mumbled a few words that you didn't hear well even with your cat ears, because she can really speak softly, "I'm sorry what BubbleJam?" BubbleJam blushed even harder, making her wonder what she was saying and thinking. But soon your eyes widen and your mouth dropped, "Oh my nekos! Bonnie asked you to the ball!" BubbleJam blushed so hard the tip of her ears and tail went pink, but she nodded. You smiled big, "How did it go?" BubbleJam began to fiddle with her thumbs, "I was at first sitting at the same place where Bonnie had shown me his guitar playing, I was drawing until Bonnie came over, hiding something behind his back. I asked what it was and he smiled. He said that it was a gift. He knelt down on one knee and held my hand with his, he pulled out whatever was behind his back. It was a bouquet of flowers and softly asked me if I would like to go to the ball with him tomorrow night." "Did you say yes?" "Of course I said yes!" BubbleJam said. You both have a light squeal together. You began to think of something with a smile, 'Here we are acting like actual princesses.' You and BubbleJam calmed down before BubbleJam smirked, "So, any princes I should know about?" You blushed a bit frowned and looked down, "I don't know, I mean...what would a prince want with someone who doesn't act like a princess?" BubbleJam also frowned, "You'd be surprised, a lot of princes don't like it how princesses can't take care of herself most of the time." You gave a small chuckle before looking up to BubbleJam, "Thanks Bubbles." BubbleJam gave a small giggle, "You too (N/N)." You both have a small laugh. You calmed down before giving another sigh, "So, what's this ball about anyway?" BubbleJam gave you a 'Really?' look, "Your return to the kingdom...duh." You playfully punched BubbleJam's shoulder, "Whatever." BubbleJam giggled, "But I asked your parents if I could stay the night, and they said it was okay." You smiled big, "That's great, we could discuss a lot of things!" BubbleJam smiled big back, "Oh, and I left my stuff outside your room, hold on." BubbleJam stood and walked towards your door. She opened the door, grabbed a few bags and closed the door. BubbleJam pulled out a few snacks that caught your attention. Your eyes widen and your mouth dropped to a wide smile. BubbleJam waved them a bit with a smile too, "Time to act like the princesses that we're known for."