Chapter 14: Tonnie

You also looked outside to see Bonnie and Tonnie riding horses towards the hidden castle. "It is them." You said. You smiled but was interrupted by the sound of a roar and the building seemed to shake. You both screamed and held each other. The shaking caused the walls to break, revealing the outside world. You looked at the two princes before you saw a couple of vines. "Come on BubbleJam, we're leaving!" You said. The two of you grabbed the vines and swung off. Landing on the ground you both jumped onto the horses and the four of you raced off, leaving the castle, you heard the same loud roar as you all raced away. Once you four we're far away from the castle you and BubbleJam sighed with relief. "Thanks, I swear Vincent was going to do weird things that I don't even want to imagine." You said. "So you swooning over me like I said before?" Tonnie asked with a smirk. You scoffed, "You wish, stay in your fairy tale as long as you want." "Jeez, what kind of thank you was that?" Tonnie asked. "The kind where I say, you were being huge bully earlier and is probably the worse impression you could give me, especially to those who I find as my friend." You said. Tonnie became quiet before sighing deeply, "Man you know how to make a man feel guilty." "Well that's what you get, if you apologize, I'll take back what I said, and maybe thank you for rescuing us." You said. Tonnie was again silent and again sighed, "Fine, I'm sorry for treating your friend poorly and thinking woman can't deal with a man's job." Bonnie seemed to be snickering, trying to hold his laughter, "Wow never thought I'd here my little bro apologizing." "S-shut up!" You and BubbleJam began to laugh, "Alright, I forgive you, and thanks for rescuing us, I think I had enough big news and kidnapping in just two days." "Well what did you expect?" Bonnie asked. "Actually to tell you the truth not that much." Tonnie chuckled a bit, "Just asking, but what was it like to live with the humans?" "Oh it was not fun, they have no respect for nekos whatsoever, it's like they judge you right from the start, there's some good people but, that's how they treated me for most of my life." You said. "Wow." All three said. "So, what do you guys even do here? Aside form being taught how to to become king and queen?" You asked. "Well usual we just, hang out, or have you know royal balls and such. But sometimes, we'd come to together for(this is gonna sound cliche) story telling, you know make up your own fairy tales." BubbleJam said. "That sounds interesting, I do love story telling." You said. "We grew up with tales and legends here, it's what makes us have hope and believe we could be as great as the last princes and princesses can." Tonnie said. "Did you ever look up to any of them?" You asked. "Just one, actually almost all of us did, they were called the Knight Guards, Prince Mike Schmidt, Jeremy Fitzgerald,  Scott Cawthon, and Fritz Smith, we could tell you later tonight, we're having that story telling party tonight." Tonnie said. "The Knight Guard, love to hear that story." You said. It wasn't long before you all came upon the gates to the kingdom, entering through, everyone took a glance. "It's them, the princesses have returned!" One shouted with glee. Everyone crowed the two horses as you climbed off. Your parents rushed up to you with relief. "Thank the heavens you're alright." Your mother said hugging you both. "Yeah, we've had a big day, and I would really love to rest, but thanks to Bonnie and Tonnie, we got away quicker." You said smiling to Tonnie and Bonnie. They both smiled back. "You girls have been through a lot, you do need to get some rest, Bonnie, please take BubbleJam to her castle, I'm sure her parents would love to see her again." Your father said. "Yes your majesty." Bonnie said with a bow before walking away with BubbleJam. You sighed with a chuckle, "I could really use a cat nap."