Chapter 3

You stood there with your eyes widen. You couldn't believe it, it was too good to be true. Your eyes began to water. Again, out of instincts, you rushed to your real parents and hugged them. The principal left you three to establish things. You stopped hugging them. "But why?" You asked. The two looked at each other nervously. "You see (Y/N), there was a wicked man, he was a sorcerer, his name, was Vincent the sorcerer." Your real mom said. "He was a hateful man, insanity was the only thing that lives in his heart." Your real dad said. "He tried to remove us and rule our kingdom, but we had many other kings that protected us, but they too, had children of their own, so, when we had you, we knew that it was unsafe for you to be there, so we brought you here, until you were old enough to come back." Your mom said. You took the time to process what happened. "So does this mean, you're taking me back?" You asked. They nodded with a smile. "Yes, we have everything ready for you, you will be going to a royal school." Your dad said. "What about my adopted parents?" You asked. "They knew about us protecting you, so they too, waited for you to grow up." Your mom said. You nodded. "Oh and do not worry about your little kitten Blackstar, he will be coming with us." Your dad said. You smiled. "It's just, nice to know that I still had parents who cared, and to have people who are like me." You said. Your parents smiled and hugged you again. "It is nice to see you too, all grown up." Your dad said. They broke away. "Now then, let us go back to our home." Your mom said. You nodded and exited out of the school. "But wait, what about my school supplies and such?" You asked. "That has already been taken care of, the things that you need are in the the limo." You dad said. 'Limo?' You wondered. You looked to see a limo waiting for you and your parents. You stared at it before following them inside. You sat in the limo with your parents as the link began to drive off to the airport. Suddenly you felt something on your lap and you looked down to see your kitten Blackstar. You giggled as the kitten mewed and fell asleep on your lap. "To make yourself at home, we have some princes and princesses that will be there to meet you." Your mom said. You nodded and blushed a little. 'Princes, I wonder if I'll like any of them.' You thought as you looked out the window. Once you came to the airport you looked around as people would stop and stare, or take pictures as you walked with your parents. This was new to you so you stayed close to your parents. You all then took the plane and flied to the kingdom of Allia. You fell asleep during the flight. "(Y/N), wake up, we're home." Your mom said softly. Your eyes fluttered opened and you looked out the window. You gasped. The view was perfect. There was a giant castle, many fields of horses of all natural colors. A regular village but more rich with farms and other things. There was buildings. "That is the school that you will be going to." Your dad said. You smiled as your kitten our his paws against the window, like he was also looking out the window. 'This is my home, my real home.' You thought with a smile. "The kings and queens, princes and princesses, will be greeting us once we exit our the plane." You dad said. You looked at them with a smile. "Can't wait." You said.