Chapter 11

-Throwing Knives
Weapon name idea from SkyBearsMelody
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You continued to look before you spotted something from the corner of your eyes. Throwing knives were set on display. You walked up to them and grabbed them. "I'll have this one." You said to yourself. "Good choice (Y/N), what are you going to to name them?" BubbleJam asked. You looked at her with confusion. "Name?" You asked. "Uh huh, when someone chooses a weapon, they name it. My will be BubbleBow." BubbleJam said. You began to think of the name before taking a glance at your throwing knives. "I think I'll name them BlackBlades." You said. "Wow that's a nice name." BubbleJam said. "Though I do prefer something else." A voice said. You both turned to see Shadow and Shade. "Are you saying that because I am a princess?" You asked raising an eyebrow. They both chuckled. "No, no, it just doesn't suit you much." Shadow said. "I think it does, anyway, I do the scythe." Shade said with a smile. "Well, I like the throwing knives, they're very easy to aim and carry around, much less than a huge sword." You said. "Meh, I'll agree on that term, I like doing  a katana, it might be a type of sword but it very much has agility." Shadow said. You nodded. "Anyway, we wanted to welcome you here, we needed some action around here." Shade said. "Thanks, but you don't really have to, but thanks anyway." You said. "Alright students, we are done for today, tomorrow you will be testing your weapons out." Sir Gallant said. You looked to BubbleJam. "What now?" You asked. "We could go to the library, if you want." BubbleJam said. "I think I'd like that, seems a bit private and peaceful." You said. BubbleJam giggled a bit. You looked at her with a smile. "What? What's so funny?" You asked. "You sound like Goldie." BubbleJam said. "Heh, well, you sometimes sound like Bonnie, a perfect match if I say so myself." You said with a sly smile. "Oh hush and let's go to the library." BubbleJam said smiling while blushing. You both laughed as you walked to the library. You both quietly entered before you looked around. It was a much bigger library than the school's library you used to go to. 'So many choices, where do I start?' You wondered while looking around. "So, what type of category do you like?" BubbleJam asked whispering. "Well, I like fairy tales." You said looking to her. "Even if we are princesses, fairy tales could still lead to us to our dreams." BubbleJam said with a love struck sigh. You chuckled quietly and began to walk around, looking for any books that caught your interest. You continued to look before you saw a certain book. You're eyes widen as you looked closely at the book. 'No way! They have it!?' You thought. It was a red leather type of book, the words were imprinted in gold. The Guide To A Warrior Prince And Princess. You smiled as you were about to grab it, but when you pulled back, an explosion came to the library. You gasped as BubbleJam tried to run up to you. But a dark purple aura hand grabbed ahold of her. "BubbleJam!" You shouted and ran up to her, grabbing her hand, you tried to pull her back. But another dark purple aura hand grabbed you. You both screamed as everyone either evacuated or tried to stay. You're eyes suddenly became weary and dizzy. You tried to stay awake, but that wasn't on your checklist for today. Before you fell in unconscious, you looked to BubbleJam, who was already passed out. "B-BubbleJam." You said before passing out.