Chapter 10

You and BubbleJam looked to see Mangle, Cherokee, Tonnie, and Fredrick. "We princesses shouldn't waste our time trying to learn how to fight back, that's what princes are for, not that you have a prince to save you BubbleJam." Mangle said. BubbleJam blushed a little but she looked down. You frowned at BubbleJam before you looked at the group. "Well, maybe some of us wouldn't want to always be the damsel in distress, if you ask me, I think princesses have much of an opportunity to save themselves than princes doing all the hard work." You said defending BubbleJam. "Is that so, well, if you ever get kidnapped, all you have to do is just call me and I'll ride my horse to rescue your pretty self." Fredrick said with a wink. You blushed but scoffed. "Like that'll happen." You said. "Don't deny it Hun, once you get to know the ways of being a princess, you'll be swooning over me in no time." Tonnie said. You rolled your eyes. "And hanging out with BubbleJam is not the best start, have fun while you still can." Cherokee said. The group laughed as they walked away. You scoffed and looked to BubbleJam. "Come on BubbleJam let's get going before we're late for class." You said.  BubbleJam nodded and you followed her to class. "Why did you defend me?" BubbleJam asked. "That's because you're my friend, and I wouldn't leave you to become some, preppy princess." You said with a smile. BubbleJam smiled back. "Thanks, that means a lot." BubbleJam said. "Hey no problem, what are friends for?" You asked. BubbleJam laughed. "You're right." BubbleJam said. "Besides, I think you would be a perfect damsel in distress for Bonnie." You said with a sly look. BubbleJam blushed and playfully punched you. "You're not going to stop teasing me with Bonnie are you?" BubbleJam asked. "Nope." You said popping the P. "Hey once I figure out who you like, I'll be the one to tease you." BubbleJam said. You blushed but chuckle. "We'll see." You said. You both walked inside the Weaponry class. The class was filled with all sorts of weapons. You looked around. "There's a lot of weapons, I wonder which one I want." You said mainly to yourself. "You'll figure it out sometime, although most prefer the old fashion ways, a sword." BubbleJam said. "Swords are cool, but sometimes not all people have a sword to represent them." You said. "I see." BubbleJam said nodding. You both waited as princes and princesses filled the room. Sooner or later, a male who looked in his late thirties walked in. "Alright everyone, I am Sir Gallant, let's began today's work, choosing a weapon, now, I will only give you ten minutes before you officially choose a weapon to represent you in battle, if you do not wish to participate, you may watch." He said.  Most of the princesses sat down on a chair. But you and BubbleJam stood, and a few other princesses. Obviously the princes still stand. "Alright you may begin." Sir Gallant said. You and BubbleJam began to walk around. You looked closely at the weapons, trying to see what type of weapon would suit you. You looked over and saw BubbleJam already chose hers, a bow and arrow. You looked at the weapons with confusion. 'I don't even know what weapon I want.' You thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Voting time: Choose your own weapon. Most commented weapon will be the chosen weapon.

Sword-

Scythe-

Spear-

Axe-

War Hammer-

Bow and Arrow-

Staff-

Armored fists-

Throwing knives-

Stick with hand to hand combat-