Final Chapter: Tonnie

You walked with your mother to the ballroom, already did you hear the sound of others talking and music playing. You smiled to yourself, you felt more confident then before. But you face soon turned red, 'What happens if Tonnie's there, wonder what he'll look like.' Your mother seemed to noticed and smiled, "Don't worry, just be calm, and have fun, alright?" You looked to your mother and nodded, "Yeah, maybe just a bit excited about this." "You'll get used to it, celebrations like these happen often." Your mother explained. You and your mother stopped at the door leading to the ballroom. You took a deep breath in and you both entered. Everything was quiet, it was like all the attention was interrupted and was now on you. You wore a dark and light blue dress, you always loved Tonnie's blue ears and hair. You looked around before seeing Tonnie talking to Bonnie and BubbleJam about something, whatever Bonnie said make Tonnie blushed. You smiled a bit and looked to your mother. Your mother had a sly look on her face, making you blush and playfully glare at her, "You hush." Your mother gave a giggle and walked to sit next to your father. You chuckled while shaking your head before walking to where the three nekos were. You found them and walked up to them, "Hey guys." The three looked to you, Tonnie blushed a little, "(Y-Y/N), you look um, great." You smiled to him, "Thank you." You looked to BubbleJam and made a gesture between her and Bonnie, "So you guys a thing now or what?" The two blushed, but BubbleJam smiled and nodded furiously. You gave a small laugh before hearing your (F/S) being played by the orchestra, "Oh! This is my favorite song!" You grabbed Tonnie's hand, "Let's go dance." "Wait right now?" "Yes right now." You said and dragged him to the middle of the dance floor. You both got into position and began to dance to the song. You smiled before almost forgetting something, "Oh I almost forgot, sorry about not coming to the story telling party last night." Tonnie shrugged, "That's okay, you were provably busy yesterday." You gave a small nod and continued to dance with Tonnie. You didn't want to end the dance, but the music was over. You were thinking before you smiled and looked up to Tonnie, "Maybe you can tell me the story of the Knight Guards tonight?" Tonnie raised an eyebrow and looked around before seeing a door to the outside balcony. Tonnie lightly grabbed your hand and brought you outside. There is two chairs, you sit on one while Tonnie sat across from you. You adjusted yourself before looking at Tonnie, "So, how does the story go?" Tonnie began to think of a way to tell you before he began, "Well not to sound cliche or anything but, once upon a time, in the land of Allia, there lived a kingdom of nekos and humans. The kingdom was at piece, that is until conflicts began, and the start of war between the nekos and humans began. But what they didn't know was that if they continued this, the race of nekos would be completely gone. They were too blind by the facts of that, and continued to go at war. Nekos and humans weren't getting anywhere with the battle. But soon four princes stood up, Mike, Jeremy, Scott, and Fritz, who wore the armor of true Knights. The four rose up and ended the conflict, saying that Allia will be held for the nekos to grow their own population, while the humans begun their journeys to create different countries for their race. The nekos were separated to different queens and kinds to keep the balance, but there must be a true king and queen, in which they chose the ancestors of the cat nekos, the (L/N) cat nekos. If it weren't for the Knights the nekos would be extinct and the humans would grow to hate anything that seemed inhuman to them. So as of now, we call them the Knight Guards. The end." Your eyes were wide and jaw dropped, "Wow, that's the best story I've ever heard! You were really great at telling the story." Tonnie smiled and nervously scratched the back of his neck, "You think so?" You nodded and stood, so did Tonnie. You looked at him before giving a smile and blushing, "But there's one part that you missed." Tonnie raised an eyebrow, "I did?" "Mhm." "What would that be?" Tonnie asked. "This." You said. You kissed Tonnie, wrapping you arms around his neck. Tonnie seemed taken aback before he slowly kissed back, wrapping his arms around your waist. You both pulled away, Tonnie was blushing before he gave a small laugh, "I guess I did forget that part huh?" You giggled, "Indeed you did."