Chapter 6

When you and BubbleJam finished with the tour, you felt like you could go around on your own. "So, you think you can go without getting lost?" BubbleJam asked. You nodded with a smile. "It's kinda easy getting used to the atmosphere when it comes to me, I'll be alright." You said. "Okay, well, I'll be going now, I'll see you later (Y/N)." BubbleJam said walking away. "Bye, have fun with your date." You said with a smile. "It's not a date." BubbleJam called as she left. You chuckled and walked to your family's castle. 'This is all so surprising to me, how am I ever going to get used to this?' You wondered to yourself. As you walked you looked around at anything you went by. Until you came to a stop at your family's castle. You took a deep breath in and entered. You looked around before you saw your parents talking to each other. When they noticed you they smiled softly. "(Y/N), how was your tour?" Your mother asked. "Great, I made a friend." You said walking up to them. "Oh, is it BubbleJam, she is very kind to a lot of people." Your father said. You nodded until you stopped in front of them. "She's really fun to hang with, not to mention the talents for art." You said. "She is talented, but not when it comes to the others, especially some of the the princesses." Your mother said. "Is she bullied?" You asked. "Yes, no matter what we try, she will not really, open up to us, or anyone, not even her parents." Your mother said. "Well, I'm here now, so there's no one going to bully her again." You said confidently. Your parents gave a small laugh. "It is good to have you back here,  the kingdom has been, empty without you here." Your mother said with a hint of sadness. "Hey you were only protecting me, which you were doing a great job of, your my parents, and I'm happy to be reunited with you both." You said giving them a hug. "Heh, you remind me of us when we were young." Your father said. You giggled and broke away from the hug. "Isn't there something we have to do today, like I don't know, talking about what's going to happen now that I'm here?" You asked. "Not today, but tomorrow will be a busy day for you." Your mother said. You nodded. "Ah yes, nothing but relaxing, besides, you must get everything set up, your mother will take you to your room, I have a meeting with the other kings." Your father said. Your father stood up and soon left the castle. "Alright let us get going, I am sure you will enjoy your room." Your mother said with a smile. You followed your mother up many stairs and through many hallways. Until you both came to door. "This will be your room." Your mother said opening the door. You looked at your room and gasped, your eyes widen and jaw dropped. Your room was huge. With a king-sized bed and curtains covering your window. You had a desk of your own and huge closet. You also had a door that led to your own bathroom. Your room color was (F/C), just the color you like. "Wow." Was all you said. Your mother giggled. "I have seen a lot of those kinds of reactions from a lot of others, do you like it?" Your mother asked. "Like it, I love it." You squealed. You ran forward and jumped onto your bed. "This bed is soft." You said. "Well, you can get yourself ready for dinner, it will be finished in an hour, so wash up good." Your mother said. "Okay." You replied. Your mother nodded and left eye room. You walked up to the closet and opened it. "This, might take a bit to choose." You said with a huge smile.