Author's POV

So Mike, Jeremy, Scotty, and Vincent all got to the Pizzeria and as they walk through the doors they all run to the office where Freddy is with Victoria in his arms. As they get to the office they saw Freddy on the ground with their best friend Victoria in his arms and they could hear Victoria having a hard time breathing. Freddy looks up and see's all four of them on their hands and knees and then Scotty said "Let's take her to my house it's big enough for all us and she could rest there in a big room that I don't use anymore." said Scotty. So Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy all went into Scotty's house and Freddy was very gentle carrying Victoria to the room and gently laid her down on the bed and covered her up so she could rest. Then there was a knock at Scotty's door *Knock* *Knock* Freddy opens the door and see his brother Goldie and saw he brought the others Springtrap, Toy Freddy, Toy Bonnie, Toy Chica, Mangle, The Puppet, and Shadow Freddy. Then Freddy asked "Did you hear about what happened to the night guard?" said Freddy "Yes, And I brought the others with me and they want to help out with Victoria." said Goldie. So Freddy let them all in and shut the door behind them and moistens them to follow him upstairs to the room where Victoria was laying in the bed and Freddy tells Scotty that they want to help and all four of them were fine with it. So Mike and Jeremy fell asleep on each other's shoulder and the others stayed awake.