Victoria's POV

(Now remember this is my character who's telling about her childhood life and what happened in her childhood life. Enjoy! Oh there might be some sad parts in this story. So enjoy!)

The whole gang gathered around me and sat around me as I sit on the floor to tell them what happened in my childhood life. So I took a deep breath and exhaled through my mouth and began to tell them my story of my childhood life. "It all started when I turned 16 years old. When I started my first day of school I was bullied and picked on and people at my school said curl things to me and always getting beaten up by my bullies and my parents never cared and after my mom and dad died of a car accident I always tell myself that it was my fault that they died and I always cried myself to sleep every night of how much I missed them. But when I turned 18 I started to live on my own and start a new life on my own. When I moved into a house that I bought I always had a picture frame of one picture of me, my mom, and my dad at the place that they would always tack me Freddy's FazBear Pizzeria with me and my mom and my dad taking a picture with Freddy, Bonnie, and Chica I was very happy when my mom and dad took me there when I was little. And every time I look at it I always cry about how much I missed them so much and every time I look through my family photo album seeing how happy I was when my mom and dad take me to the park, the beach, to the water slid, and I always smile when they took me to Freddy's FazBear Pizzeria and I always cry and it always brings back memories when they were still alive and I wished upon a star that maybe someday I get to see the whole gang again. But I wished and wished so much that I will see some day and I hope one day that they would be happy to see me again. But I never found you guys and I always thought 'Maybe they don't want to see me anymore and never be friends anymore' it always made me cry every time. But I never gave up that someday I will find you and see you guys again..... And....and When we were all kids I made a promise and that was 'If something happens to me or if I get really sick and that I Will Never Ever Leave You Guys Behind." "And I always kept you guys going and you guys never gave up on each other and never fought with each other and you guys always loved to sing. But that all changed when I got a really bad fever and end up in a coma and I never wanted to leave you guys behind.....You Guys Are My Only Family That I Have Left!" I said as I was breaking down in tears. And then I felt warm arms hugging me and then they all said at the same "We Would Never Let You Go You Are Best Friend Who Never Gave Up On Searching For Us, We Will,And Always Love You From The Bottom of our Hearts No Matter What." They all said. And I knew that they would never let anybody hurt me as long as I am With My Only Family That I Have Left. But I knew that my wish finally came true that I would reunite With The Whole Gang Again and That I Would Be Safe Once Again.