Human Foxy's pov

It's been has twenty day and the proo lassy has not woken up and I was getting worried about the lassy not waking up. Foxy walks up to the chair besides your bed and sit in it and gently grabs you right hand into his and said "Lassy if you can hear me I would like to sing to you and to everyone it is one that you always loved do you remember me singing a thousand years to you well hear I go lassy." said Foxy. And Foxy asked to everyone if was okay for him sing to Victoria and them and they were all fine with and then he started the melody and started to sing.

"A Thousand Years"

"Heart beats fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave?
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?
But watching you stand alone,
All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow.

One step closer

[Chorus:]
I have died every day waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

Time stands still
Beauty in all she is
I will be brave
I will not let anything take away
What's standing in front of me
Every breath
Every hour has come to this

One step closer

[Chorus:]
I have died every day waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

One step closer
One step closer

[Chorus:]
I have died every day waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more."

And then Foxy started to play another song that would bring back memories when Foxy was alone in cove one to care about him and no one to have as a friend.

*Flash Back*

17 year old Victoria: Mike! Mike! Look it's Pirate cove I'm going to say hi to Capitan Foxy! *Waves to Mike and runs to pirate cove where Capitan Foxy was*

18 year old Mike: Be Careful Victoria when you meet Foxy! And if he hurts you yell for me! said like while yelling to Victoria when she was running to meet Foxy the Pirate.

19 year old Foxy: I hear Mike yelling to his best friend Victoria who was excited to meet me and I thought to myself 'Maybe this will be the day were get to have a friend and me first matey of me pirate crew'. Then I hear the currents being pulled back and I see a beautiful young girl who was very excited to meet me.

Victoria: Hi Captain Foxy.

Foxy: Well hello there lassy and what be ye name?

Victoria: My is Victoria.

Foxy: Well that's a beautiful name for a beautiful young lassy like you. I see she was starting to blush at what I said her and she looks at me with her beautiful violet eyes into my Golden yellow eye and I said "Hey Victoria do want to be my first matey of me Pirate crew?"

Victoria: Yes!

*End of Flashback*

Foxy started to cry and then Mangle came behind him and put her hand on his shoulder and said "Foxy don't cry she will soon wake up and see her smiling again. Just give it time it will happen I promise you Foxy it will." said Mangle. Foxy gets up and gently let's go of your right and kisses your forehead.