The Whole Gang's pov

We saw the amazing thing just happened. It seemed like forever that we will never see Victoria's smile and never see her wake up. But all that changed we all saw Victoria waking up and her violet eyes had a little bit of pink in them and her long purple hair had some blue in it. We looked at her and for the first time ever we see her smiling at us and she gets out of the bed and on her feet. But when she try to walk she lost her balance. But then the Puppet caught her and helped her walk and finally she was walking on her own and she was walking towards all of us and then she ran to us. We all had our hands out to her and she jumped and we all hugged her and crying tears of joy that we got our Victoria back. "Victoria I missed you so much." said Freddy "Oh sweet Victoria your finally back." said Bonnie "Oh Victoria lassy oh how I missed you so much it was lonely without you." said Foxy "We all missed you so much we cried and worried about day and night and we thought you will never wake up and never see you smile again and now we finally got you back!" said The whole gang. We were finally happy again that our Victoria has woken up from her coma. The whole gang were talking and then Victoria gasped and saw her five best friends she met in her childhood.