Scotty's and Vincent's pov

Vincent and I walked up to Victoria and asked "Hey Victoria the whole gang heard that you wished upon a star that you wished that the whole gang could sing to you and that wish you made when you were very young?" I said to Victoria and Vincent told Victoria "And when you wished upon a star that the whole gang could sing to you and hoped for it to come true but then we heard that it never came true is that right?" Vincent told Victoria. And then the whole gang looked at her and could tell that she was about to cry. But before I could say anything else she spoked and said "It's true I've always wished and wished for it to come true but it never did and that's when I started working as the Nightguard at Freddy's FazBear Pizzeria and gave up on all of my hopes and dreams and then when I went to work I started to coughing and sneezing and I didn't want to stay home. But when I fell asleep I heard Freddy and the others talking and when Freddy introduce himself to me I decided to get up and tell him my name. But that's when my vision got blurry and then passing out I knew that I got a fever. But if it wasn't for Freddy to catch me in time before hitting the floor and you guys taking care of me. But when I heard your guys voices and you guys worried each day that passes I knew deep down in my heart I could never leave you guys behind....and....and....YOU GUYS ARE LIKE A HUGE FAMILY TO ME....and....You guys needed me in your life....I needed you guys in my life. But there is one thing that I never told you guys about my childhood life." Victoria said to all of us and we knew that we had to know what happened in her childhood life.