Human Springtrap's pove

As I grabbed Victoria's right hand through her power and locked hands a bright white light glows around us and fades away. I could see that Victoria was not floating in the air anymore and she was about to fall to the ground but I was quick enough to catch her in my arms. When I caught her I looked down on her and she was passed out and she was still wearing Vincent's old purple night guard hat. I started walking towards everyone and I could see how shocked everyone was that I clamed down Victoria, I heard Freddy say to me "How did you get her to clam down just like that?" said Freddy, "Well it's a long story but we need to get Victoria back to Scotty's house so she can rest. But I Promise to tell you guys when we get to Scotty's house." I said to Freddy. We all walked back to Scotty's house and we all walked inside and everyone followed me upstairs to the room that Victoria is using. I opened the door and walked over to her bed and gently layed her down and cover her up. I stand up and looked at everyone that were standing in the room, they all asked how did I get her to clam down that fast without any problems. I cleared my throat and started to talk "Well I remember Victoria's mom saying that to me if she See's the ones that she loves and cares about fighting in front of her. But it mite take me awhile to remember. So when Victoria was 11 years old her mom wanted to talk me about something important." I said to Everyone.

*FlashBack*

Victoria's mom Rachel: Springtrap I need to talk to you

Springtrap: What is it

Rachel: I need to tell you this and I need you to tell Victoria this if something ever happens to me and my husband I want you to say this to her "Victoria Our Sweet daughter You Will bring Joy And Happiness To The people You Love And Care about, And No Matter What Do Not Let anybody judge You For Who You Are, Just Always Believe That The People You Love And Care About Will Always Be There For You And Will Never Leave You, Just Never Give Up On Your Dreams And Know That We Will Always Love You No Matter What, Victoria You Are The Greatest Thing That Ever happened To Us, We Are proud That We Had You And brought You To This world, We Love You With all Our heart, Never Stop believing of What You Can Do No Matter what." do you understand now Springtrap.

Springtrap: Yes I understand, I will tell her that

Rachel: Thank You Springtrap

Springtrap: No problem

*End of Flashback*

After I told everyone of what Victoria's mom said to me before they died in that car crash. I look at Victoria and see that she was still passed out from using her power again from seeing us fight with those teenagers. I think to myself 'Why does she get so upset from the things that she sees like her parents dieing and seeing us fighting with those teenagers'. I see a chair next to her bed and decided to take a seat in it. As I sit down in the chair next her bed and I gently grab her right hand into mine. I looked up at her again and wanted to see how bad her condition was. I called Mike over to check on Victoria's plus on her wrist and when he did he turned to me and said "Her condition is not as bad, but if this happens again it could get worse and it can be dangerous." Mike said to me. I knew if something like this happens again she could be in danger if she did this again and it could lead to something that could never heal that hole in her heart because of loosing her parents was hard for her to understand. But We Will Always Protect Her and Try to heal that hole in her heart.

*Author's note: Hey all you readers it is not over yet there is one more and I will be done. If you like my story please comment on it.

Thank you see you all in the last chapter of my story.

Bye! 😊