Mike, Jeremy, Scotty,And Vincent's POV

I saw our best friend from our childhood and it was our best friend Victoria. We saw Victoria running towards us and the first person she hugs was me "Mike!!." "Hey Victoria, oh how I missed you so much and finally you woke up from your coma and you finally recovered from your fever. But we are finally back together." I said to Victoria. And the next person she hugs is Jeremy "Jeremy!" "Victoria oh my god I missed you so much I worried about so much but your finally up and back to normal." I said to Victoria. And then she hugs Scotty "Scotty!" "Victoria it's good to see you again I missed you sooo much. But now your here back to normal." I said to Victoria. And the next thing you noticed Victoria sqeals in high pitched voice when she saw Vincent "Vincent!!!!!" "Oh My God, V-Victoria is that you?" "Yes Vincent it's me." *Vincent Cry's tears of joy* " Oh Victoria I missed you sooo much I thought I would never see you again." "Same here Vincent, same here." Victoria says to Vincent. And We all know that Vincent likes Victoria but he was always nervous to tell Victoria. I hear Victoria saying Something to Vincent and I could tell that she was blushing and I knew that this would be perfect for a song. I call Freddy or and tell him to sing ( I love you too Much)and says okay and goes get Bonnie, Chica, Foxy, and His Brother Golden Freddy and then he tells Bonnie to start playing the tun on his guitar and Then Freddy clears his throat and started to sing.

"I love you too much"

I love you too much To live without you loving me back I love you too much

Heaven's my witness and this is a fact I know I belong When I sing this song

"There's love above love and it's ours- Diego Luna & Gustavo Santaolalla

'cause I love you too much I live for your touch I whisper your name night after night I love you too much

There's only one feeling and I know its right I know I belong When I sing this song There's love above love and it's ours 'cause I love you too much

Heaven knows your name I've been praying To have you come here by my side Without you a part of me's missing Just to make you my own, I will fight

I know I belong When I sing this song There's love above love and it's ours 'cause I love you too much

I loooooooooove you too much I love you too much

Heaven's my witness and this is a fact

You live in my soul Your heart is my goal There's love above love but its mine 'cause I love you

There's love above love and it's yours cause I love you There's love above love and it's ours if you love me As much"

And then we all turned around and walked over to Victoria and Vincent and we all hugged her while Vincent was hugging her. Jeremy, Scotty, Me, and Vincent say to her "Victoria We Missed You sooo much. Please let us know when you get sick or hurt and We will be here to help you." We said to Victoria. She nods her head and says to us "I Promise I will tell you guys if I get sick or hurt." Victoria said to us. We were happy to have our best friend Victoria back.