Human Fan Fiction Fnaf x Reader:A Really Bad Fever/Goes into a coma and wakes up

You worked as the night guard at Freddy's FazBear Pizza and weird things has been happening ever since you started working as the night guard. It was 12:00 am and nothing was happening. You started to get tied and you accidentally fell asleep in the chiar you were sitting in. The next thing you hear is footsteps coming from the hallway but you ignored it and the footsteps get closer and you shifted around in the chair and started coughing and you hear a voice "Shhh you guys you have to be quite because she's sleeping and you might wake her up" said Freddy "Sorry Freddy I just wanted to scare her and come to think of it I did hear her coughing in her sleep. Do you think she's sick? or has a fever?" said Bonnie "Freddy do you even know what's her name ? and Bonnie is right she could be sick or maybe have a fever." said Chica "Of course I do her name is Victoria. And you guys are right maybe she is sick or maybe have a fever." said Freddy. You open your beautiful Violet eyes and see three figures talking about you and some other stuff and you didn't know that Bonnie was staring at you in surprised expression. Bonnie knew you woke up just by looking at his face expression of how surprised he is to see that you were waking up when you fell asleep in the chair instead of watching the cameras and making sure they are in there place and that nobody is breaking or breaking stuff that's inside the restaurant or messing with the animatronics.