Keeping a Secret Is Hard

Natsu POV

As soon as we got to the guild I walked up to Mira. She was behind the bar cleaning glasses.

"Hey Mira, can I get some chicken legs please?" I asked looking over my shoulder to find Lucy.

"Sure here you go!" Mira said handing me a plate stacked with chicken legs.

I found Lucy talking to Levy. Levy was holding a book and showing it to Lucy when Gray walked up to them. Oh what does he want? He better not be messing with my girl.

I watched as Gray handed a book to Lucy. She smiled and hugged him. He then started to scratch his neck. Probably saying that it wasn't a problem.

"Wow!" Mira giggled "someone's jealous!" It was then I realized that my hands were in fists.

"Yeah whatever!" I started to walk out of the guild.

"But Natsu you barely touched your food!" Mira called out to me. I didn't answer. I really wasn't hungry anymore.

Then I felt someone grab my hand and lead me out the door before anyone would notice.

Lucy POV

Yes finally Gray brought me back my book! He told me he loved it so I hugged him. Levy just giggled.

I looked over and saw Natsu watching us then get up to leave. I quickly caught up to him. I grabbed his hand and leading us out of the guild.

"Natsu! Look at me!" I said annoyed. He had his head turned to the left. Ugh he was being a child! It was just a hug.

"Natsu? Is this about Gray?" I asked tapping my foot with my arms crossed.

"So what if it is?" He said finally looking at me.

I leaned forward and hugged him. Wrapping my arms firmly around his neck. My head was resting on his shoulder. Boys are so annoying sometimes! I can't believe he was jealous of that! I was gonna ask him if he was jealous than realized he'd probably get mad so instead I whispered in his ear.

"I'm sorry. He just brought me a book so I hugged him. He means nothing to me Natsu! I love you!" At that, he put his arms around my waist.

"I love you too. But you can't hang around other guys anymore!" He said sounding desperate.

"And why is that?" I ran my hand through his hair.

"Because, I get jealous!" He spit out.

"Oh Natsu don't you see? Nobody else means as much to me as you do!" I said pulling back so I could look him in the eyes.

"Sorry for over reacting." He said in a low voice.

"Oh Natsu! Don't worry about it! You must be hungry! Let's go get some breakfast." With that we walked back into the guild.

Gosh! I hope nobody saw us! I looked around. Nothing seemed unusual. Well I guess we're fine then! I walked up to the mission board.

Maybe I can found a short, easy, mission for Natsu and me.

Then I saw it. It was a mission to kill a monster. Not a big reward but it was calculated to last about three days. The hotel the mission person payed for. Wow why isn't this mission gone already!

It might be a little below natsu's and my's power level but it should be fun for just the two of us. I saw Natsu at the bar eating.

I walked up to him, mission in hand. I quickly showed it to him waiting for his approval.

"Sounds great! When do you want to leave?" He asked.

"Umm, maybe tomorrow. I mean, we did just get back. And I need to pack so let's leave tomorrow morning. Oh, and Natsu?" I said looking at where the job was.

"Yeah?" He replied.

"We don't have to take the train!" He smiled. Delighted at the news. "But it's about a two hour walk from here. Compared to a twenty minute train ride."

"Umm, if you want to take the train, then I guess I do too." I smiled so happy he was willing to ride a train for me.

"Nope that's okay! We can walk!" I said waiting for his reaction.

"Great! Thanks Luce!" He said, "I lov-"

"Natsu!" I whisper screamed. I put my hand to his mouth. "Don't say that here!" I let go of his mouth and he almost looked a little sad.

"Sorry." He said scratching the back of his neck. "I forgot we were keeping our relationship a secret."

"It's okay! I'm sure nobody heard!" I said smiling. Then Erza walked up.

"Nobody heard what?" She asked looking at Natsu.

"Nobody uh,-" Natsu was at a complete loss of words staring at Erza. He almost looked scared. Oh Natsu. Uh got it!

"Nobody heard him burp!" I said acting casual. Hopefully she buys it.

"Oh okay." She said to me then turned to Natsu, "Hey Natsu you know that's a bad habit right!" She looked angry at him! I giggled slightly. Natsu looked at me and gave me a look that was almost saying now look what you did! But in a cute way.

I was trying so hard not to fall to the ground laughing. Then all of a sudden Gray came up.

"Hey what's going o-" he didn't get to finish his sentence. Erza had knocked both their heads together. I couldn't help it. I started laughing so hard when I saw Natsu on the ground. This doesn't even make sense, but it's funny.

"Boys and their hygiene!" Erza mumbled.

"What did I do?" Gray asked standing up. Natsu got up too. They both tried lunging at her but she flung them away easily.

They both went flying into different people. And, well, that's how the whole guild ended up getting in a fight. You can imagine what it was like.

All of a sudden I feel someone grab my hand leading me out of the guild.

"Come on Luce! Let's get out of here!" Natsu said as he opens the guild doors, me behind him. I just giggle and follow.

I wonder what he's planning?

Hey! How was the chapter? Please like and comment! Tell me who's POV you like best or who you think will be the first to find out about their relationship!