The Ball-Part 1

Lucy POV

"Mmm" I mumbled as Natsu pushed me awake.

"Come on Luce! Today's the ball!" Natsu cheered.

"Five more minutes." I yawned and pulled a pillow over my head.

"No!" Natsu said sternly. But still in a joking voice. He grabbed my waist and started tickling me.

"Natsu!"  I breathed, "stop!"

"Nope!" He chuckled.

By the time he finished I was tired of laughing and my throat hurt. There were tear stains on my cheeks. I was still breathing hard. He was just laughing. I glared at him.

He saw my face and laughed harder. Seeing his face just made me laugh. Then we stopped. He leaned down and kissed my cheek.

"Good morning!" He said hopping off of me and out of bed. My head was still swirling from this morning.

Before I knew it, it was time for the ball.

Natsu POV

We only had one hour before the ball. I was really sweaty. I looked over at Lucy.

We were in our room's bathroom. I had gotten into my suit and Lucy was helping to fix my hair. Her sap was magic.

She still wasn't dressed but she said it was okay. I couldn't wait to see her in her dress. Luckily, Amelia had allowed Gray and Lucy to ware fancy outfits and not guard uniforms.

"Okay! All done! Now wait outside so I can get dressed." She said pushing me out the door.

"Okay, okay! I'm going!" I said, then the door was in my face.

I felt my hair. It was all slicked back. I quickly ripped my hand to my side when I remembered that Lucy had taken a long time on it. I looked in the mirror.

This. Was. Not. Me.

As simple as that. I was in a suit, hair slicked back, and not a mark on my face. Ugh! It's just for tonight! I'll do it for Lucy. Then I heard the bathroom door open.

I turned around. There stood Lucy, all dressed up in a beautiful dress.

I couldn't stop staring. The dress was strapless, tight around her chest and waist, then it branched out a little bit. It flowed down to cover her feet.  It cut low in the back. It was red.

She was going to wear pink but Amelia said she was going to wear pink to match my hair. Lucy didn't seem to mind, maybe a little disappointed though. But now, I guess she decided on this red dress.

She had red heels to match. Making her as tall as me. My bow tie was pink to match Amelia but now I wish I could just wear a red one.

She didn't have a lot of makeup on. She wore red lipstick and she used black mascara. Her hair was in a intricate design on her head.

All in all she looked gorgeous! She suddenly giggled. I was knocked out of my trans and realized that she was right in front of me.

"So Natsu? How do I look?" She quirked an eyebrow.

"Y-you look," I sighed, "gorgeous!" She hugged me.

"Thank you! You look handsome too!" I pulled her out a little bit.

"Just think about it. By tomorrow this mission will be done. We'll get to go home!" I said joyously. She smiled.

I kissed her. It was a soft kiss. I kinda wish that it could last longer but Lucy pushed me away.