Fake Fiancè

Natsu POV

Advi walked us down to breakfast. It was great! I ate calmly and properly, which was a surprise to not only me but, Lucy and Gray too.

After breakfast the mission began.

"So, Natsu, we have a meeting with an ambassador at eleven o'clock sharp." Amelia said, then turned to Gray and Lucy. "You two, will act as Natsu's personal guards. Good?" She asked.

"Yup. That's great." Gray said without showing emotion. Lucy just nodded.

I still felt uncomfortable about this while mission. I mean, I have to pretend to be in love with someone I'm not? That's crazy. At least Lucy will be by my side the entire time!

With that newly found confidence I looked at Amelia and nodded. It was ten thirty right now which meant that we still had thirty minutes to spare.

I was taken immediately to the dressing room, along with Lucy and Gray, to get our uniforms.

Lucy looked so cute in he guard uniform. When I knew she was looking at me I winked. She turned red, and quickly tried to hide it.

I looked down. I was wearing a really expensive suit. They had gotten to fit my size exactly. Then the best part came my hair.

Lucy POV

It was hilarious seeing the people trying to gel Natsu's wild pink hair. I giggled a little. No matter how much gel they put in it wouldn't work.

I got the brightest idea.

"Uh, Lucy? Is that sap?" Natsu asked eying my hands. I didn't mind that my hands were sticky. I put it in his air. It wouldn't work.

Natsu laughed at my efforts.

"Well that was a good idea!" Natsu said shrugging his shoulders. "But I guess it can't be tamed." Then I got it to work. His hair was all slicked back, not a single hair out of place. I chuckled at his new look.

"I can't believe that worked." He mumbled. I just laughed.

"Okay! It's time!" Amelia called as she walked through the doors to the meeting room. Every one was gone, so it was just Natsu and me.

"Well Luce, wish me luck." He mumbled. He was about to walk away when I pulled on his arm. He turned to me.

"Yeah Lu-" he didn't get to finish, as I placed my lips on his. I pulled back as quickly as it had started. He looked a little shocked. I could now see a faint blush on his cheeks.

"Good luck!" I whispered in his ear, then walked passed him into the room.

He came in right after me. He walked past me and took a seat, next to Amelia, his fiancé.

Natsu POV

I just sat down next to Amelia. She turns to me and starts talking.

"Okay, so how about we share some simple facts about ourselves?" Amelia says smiling. I just nod.

"Okay my favorite color is blue! Mostly because it matches my eyes. Um, I'm 25! My hair is obviously blonde! Um, Natsu?" She asked suddenly.

"Mmh?" I said not even looking at her.

"Um, when did you die your hair? I mean, there's no way that pink is your real hair color." She asked.

Suddenly all of my attention went to her. She thinks I dyed my hair!?

"Um, actually! This is my real hair color. And I would never think of changing it." I stated matter of factly. Then I grinned when I saw her wide eyes. I chuckled.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to be rude." Her face then softened.

"No, not at all! I find you very interesting." She leaned a little towards me. She was biting her lip. Her cheeks were slightly tinted. Was she trying to kiss me!!!

I quickly pulled away as far as I could go. As soon as I did the ambassador guy walked in. She jerked her head back. I saw a look of disappointment cross her face.

Then I realized, this wasn't ending any time soon, this was just the beginning.

Hey! How was the chapter. Hope you liked it! Thanks for reading! What do you think will happen as this mission progresses? Will something happen between Natsu and Lucy?