Good Morning

Lucy POV

I can't believe that this would happen.  Seriously, how did it even happen? Natsu is mine! He loves, me, right? I felt so confused! We finally start dating and then this happens!

This is all my fault! If I hadn't picked this mission, we could've been fine back at fairy tail! No! Natsu does love me! He told me he did! This mission wouldn't change that! I know it!

"Hey Natsu?" I said. We were now in our bedroom. It was actually a guest room in their mansion, which is probably why they said the hotel was free.

"Yeah Luce?" Natsu asked looking toward me. I'm so glad Gray isn't here. He had decided that he would stay in a different room. Probably because this room had one bed. I had said that Natsu could sleep on the floor. And he agreed.

"Ah, Luce? Did you need something?" Natsu asked. We were lying on the bed together. He turned over onto his side so he could look at me better.

"Natsu? You love me right?" I asked looking over to him for the answer.

He grabbed my face in his hands, while he slid on top of me. My legs were in between his as he bent down and stared me in the eyes.

"Lucy? Do you have to ask?" He asked sounding hurt. "Of course I love you!" Natsu said my cheeks still in his hands. "Lucy! I love you!" With that he bent down and kissed me. It was a long passionate kiss. The one you don't want to end. It didn't that is until the doors opened.

Natsu POV

I looked at the doors. Twisting my head in the meantime. Once Lucy had realized that someone had walked through, she quickly pushed me off her. Her cheeks were bright pink and she looked adorable.

I looked at the doors again to see the maid from this morning standing in the doorway. A look of shock spread across her face.

Lucy gasped, " Advi?"  The maid looked up at the call of her name. I slipped off the bed walking towards the doors.

"I-I'm so sorry I-I'll just be going." She turned to leave but was met with me, closing the doors.

"Advi! Please don't say anything about us! To anyone! Please!" Lucy pleaded with the maid. "Not even Amelia! Please!" The maid was shocked to say the least.

"O-of course, madam." She said looking at Lucy. Lucy and I both sighed with relief.

"Why are you guys keeping this secret?" The maid asked.

"Um, it's a long story. But if you could keep our secret that'd be much appreciated." I said begging with my eyes.

"Yes then, very well. Your secret is safe with me." The maid said. She looked pretty young. Maybe early thirties. She had nice skin. No wrinkles at least.

As soon as she said she'd keep the secret, Lucy jumped from the bed and gave her a hug.

"Oh thank you!" Lucy said. " but you really are the only one who knows. So no telling."

"Of course." The maid smiled kindly. " do you, by any chance, need something I can get you?" The maid asked kindly. So that's probably what she came in here for in the first place.

"No, we're good thanks." I said. I opened the door for her, and she bowed and left. I quickly shut the door. But I did it softly so that it wouldn't make a sound.

"Well that was awkward." I chuckled.

"Well at least, she said she could keep a secret." Lucy sighed.

"I guess your right." I locked the door, to avoid any other people coming in and seeing us together. The last thing we need is Gray finding out.

Lucy and I walked over to the bed and hopped in. I snuggled her deep into my chest, then I bent down and kissed her forehead. She looked up and smiled.

Since her face was up I kissed her. She kissed back and then we glided apart. She snuggled her head deep in my chest, and I fell asleep.

With Lucy in my arms.

Lucy POV

I woke up to soft knocking on the door.

"Who is it?" I called.

"Um, it's Advi, miss. Lady Amelia would like to meet you for breakfast in thirty minutes." Advi said from behind the door.

"Okay, thank you! We'll be there." I said.

"Of course, goodbye miss." Then I heard Advi walking away.

I looked over at Natsu. He was turned over on his side. And looking straight at me. I jumped.

"Ah! Natsu! Don't scare me like that!" I said turning red. He chuckled.

"Good morning to you too!" He sat up and kissed my lips briefly. Then he pulled away and hopped out of bed.

"Where are you going?" I asked surprised at the way he just hopped out of bed.

"Well, I'm going to take a shower" he smirked, "did you want to join me?" He asked. Definitely making fun of me. My face went bright red.

"U-umm, I guess I could, if you wanted me to." I said barley above a whisper. He chuckled again.

"Luce, I was just kidding." He said. My face turned way red. As if the sun just burnt me.

"YOU IDIOT!" I said, Lucy kicking him.

Hey! Hope you liked it! The mission will be coming up soon! What do you think will happen? Well thanks for reading! Please comment!