Old Friends

Natsu POV

When we finally got to the town Lucy looked exhausted. I mean, I was fine, great even, but her.

I guess two hours of walking can really take it out of you. I decided that we could stop by the mission person then head straight to the hotel. We can always defeat the monster tomorrow.

"Hey Lucy? How bout we stop by the mission person then head straight to the hotel? How does that sound?" I asked looking over my shoulder at her.

"That sounds amazing, actually. Let's just get this over with tomorrow then." She said dragging her feet. I felt bad, so, I did the only thing every guy would do for their girlfriend. I picked her up.

Or, should I say, that I made her hop onto my back. She agreed because she was tired. I looked at the mission and walked toward the address.

We got there in about ten minutes. There were so many people walking around! It was crazy! I mean we could've gotten here in 5 minutes! Luckily, Lucy has gotten lighter. By this time Lucy was perfectly fine walking on her own.

"Well Luce, we're here!" I said as she slid off my back.

"Okay. Let's just get this over with so we can sleep. It is already 8 o'clock. I can't believe we left so late this morning!" She said glaring at me for the last part.

"Ya ya! Don't go crazy! Besides this should be quick! Just leave the talking to me!" I said smiling at her.

"Yeah like I'd ever do that." She giggled. Oh Lucy!

Lucy POV

We knocked on the door. This place was like a mansion! I looked over to Natsu, only to see his expression just as in awe as mine.

I was only surprised because this place was almost as big as my home. It was smaller though. Natsu would probably die if I told him that. After all he never really did have a childhood home, and was always surprised when he saw a big house.

The doors opened, and a maid answered it. She looked at our marks and gasped.

"You guess are from fairy tale? Are you not? Here for the request?" She said staring at us up and down.

"Yes. In fact we are fairy tail wizards. I'm Natsu and this is Lucy." Natsu said pointing at himself then at me.

"Well that's great! I'll take you to the master! Right this way!" She said welcoming us in.

She lead us up a grand staircase. It's so pretty here! I haven't been to my mansion or any mansion for a while now.

Natsu was in complete awe of the place! It was hilarious the way he ran his hand along the balcony, looking up to see the painting on the ceiling.

The maid walked silently the whole time. It was actually quite nice just being able to enjoy the view, that is until I heard my name.

"Lucy?" Someone asked. The voice sounded so familiar. I looked forward to see Amelia. An old childhood friend. That's right! Suddenly this whole mansion seemed familiar. And the memories of seeing it before rushed back.

This was home to Lord Lotsicker. He was always good friends with my father, and had a daughter my age. We only met after I turned twelve though.

I suddenly felt guilty for running away all those years ago. But she looks like a proper young women would. Her mother had died three years after mine. So we were close from that. In fact she looked  gorgeous and also she looked way older than me?

Then it hit me. The seven year gap. Wow! She is now, seven years older than me. She looked over to Natsu and smiled.

"I'm so glad your okay! I heard you went missing! And I didn't hear that you'd been found! Oh Lucy! How I missed you!" Amelia said, coming and enveloping me in a hug.

I looked over to Natsu. He was staring at me with a puzzled look.

"Here right this way. I'll take you to Lord Father! Oh Advi! You can just get back to work I'll take it from here!" Amelia seemed awfully excited about seeing me. But, she kept eyeing Natsu. Not in a, who are you? Your making me sick, kinda way but in a way, that made me want to punch her and tell her he was mine!

Natsu didn't return the look though, so that kept me sane. So I guess that maids name was Advi then? That doesn't even matter!

All well! Now to Lord Lotsicker! With that we were lead down many halls to big giant doors.

Natsu POV

This lady was really starting to freak me out. I was looking everywhere but her, because I could see her staring at me from the corner of my eye.

I felt bad for Lucy. She had an annoyed look on. Maybe her and this girl weren't good friends? What do I know. You know what! When we get home, I'm going to ask Lucy all about her childhood so this doesn't happen again.

We finally arrived at the doors to this guys office. What was his name? Eh, whatever. But before we could walk through, I smelt something awfully familiar. Then I heard footsteps down the hall.

"GRAY!"

Hey! Tell me what you guess think! It's summer so hopefully I'll be posting a lot! Thank you for reading this!