At The Guild

Lucy POV

I woke up to no one beside me. All my tears were dry and there were none left. My throat was sore and I felt sick both mentally and physically.

I turned around to see a note on the pillow. It read:

"I'll see you at the guild. Please let me explain! I'm really sorry!"

I was wrong. I do have more tears and at that moment I released what was left.  Just thinking about last night killed me. I hope everything will work out.

I don't want to lose him.

Gray POV

As soon as Lucy was ready to go we headed for the train. She looked totally distraught. I felt bad.

"Lucy." I sighed. "Natsu told me what happened. I'm sorry he's such an idiot! But I also want to hear your side of the story." I said looking straight at at her.

At this point we were on the train and sitting across from each other. She looked up at me.

"Okay." She mumbled.

"Woe woe woe!" I said after I heard the whole story. "Your telling me that you also got kissed by a guy! Lucy! After hearing this I don't know what to think. Your guys' relationship (which I just found out existed last night) has gone way down hill. I just feel sorry for you." She looked down.

I saw a tear slide down her cheek then another until she just sat there shaking quietly. I felt terrible.

I went to the seat next to her and wrapped her in my arms. She just cried but didn't push me away. Then I heard her say something quietly.

"But, I still love him." This brought on a whole new batch of tears.

From what I've heard so far it sounds like they both still love each other but are acting like idiots.

Natsu POV

I woke up and wrote Lucy a note then headed out. I kept thinking about the talk I had with Gray. He was right.

When I get back to the guild I will make things right with Lucy. I'm so glad I haven't seen Amelia since last night.

I snuck out before the sun rose nobody was up. I had kissed Lucy on the forehead before I left but I already missed her.

Is this what a break up is like? Cause I don't want it! I wish Happy we're here!

I suddenly heard a rustling in the bushes. Then I heard a familiar voice. I just couldn't place it! Where have I heard it before?

"Hello, Natsu." The person said. It was definitely a guy. He knew my name! As I was thinking I didn't realize the person approaching. When I looked up I found out who the person was.

He shoved a cloth to my mouth. I could barely open my eyes. I was passing out. I knew who the guy was and I hate him.

All of a sudden everything went black.

Lucy POV

We got back to the guild shortly and I instantly wanted to see Natsu, but I couldn't find him anywhere.

I started to ask around and nobody knew. I went up to Mira since she practically knew everything.

I slumped onto one of the barstools and looked up at Mira. She seemed so happy. Why? She turned around and looked at me.

"Is there anything I could do for you? How was you job? Where's Natsu?" She asked looking around me.

"I was gonna ask you the same question." I said thinking if I was hungry or not. "Well thanks anyway."
I said walking out of the guild.

Where was Natsu?

After I got out of the bath I quickly got dressed and headed for the guild. Hopefully Natsu was there.

But when I arrived he wasn't. I walked up to Gray.

"Has Natsu gotten back yet?" I asked seeing Juvia next to him. Well at least he was happy.

"Umm, no, I don't think he has." He said this as if he just realized that he wasn't. Typical Gray. Whatever.

"Thanks anyway." I said and walked away. Then I got thinking. Did something happen to Natsu? That would be the only explanation.

Okay, if Natsu is not here by tomorrow I'm going out to look for him.

Now I've got to get people to come with me. I looked up and saw the two love birds, Levy and Gageel. How are they still not together? Whatever.

"Hey Levy!" I called as I walked towards them.

"Lucy!" She replied.

"Hey I have a favor to ask." I said as Gageel looked at me with his arms crossed.

"We'd be happy to help you!" She said happily then looked at Gageel and said, "wouldn't we. Gageel?" He mumbled a yeah and she smiled.

"Great! So um actually I need help finding Natsu." As soon as I said it I realized how bizarre it sounded. Gageel laughed. Levy looked at Gageel and he stopped. They really are adorable together!

What happened?" Levy asked as she set down the book she had been reading.

"Well, on our way back from our mission Natsu walked instead of riding the train. And he should've been back by now." I said looking down at the table. "So I decided that if he's not back by tomorrow that of go looking for him."

"We'd be happy to help!" Levy said and Gageel grunted.

"Thank you!" I hugged her. I walked away towards others I knew that would help.

By the end of the night I had gotten- Gageel, Levy, Juvia, Gray, Happy (who was sad Natsu wasn't here), and also Mira and Lissana.

It sounded like a lot of people, but if Natsu were in trouble then we would need all the help we could get.

That night I fell asleep worrying about the next time I'd see Natsu.

Hey! Who do you think was the person who took Natsu? Sorry if there are any mistakes I wrote the past four chapters in the middle of the night. Thanks for reading!