The Ball-Part 2

Natsu POV

The ball seemed like it would last forever! But what was even worse was when Lucy walked away with Liam and went out onto the balcony where I couldn't see them.

I was still standing next to Gray and Amelia.

They had already been talking for almost twenty minutes! This is crazy! Why am I so jealous I know that Lucy loves me like crazy! Right? I shook off the bad feeling.

Amelia instantly turned toward me and whispered in my ear.

"Don't worry! Lucy will be just fine! As for us, you should probably ask me to dance!" She said in my ear. Okay, she's right Lucy's fine.

I leaned down and grabbed Amelia's hand. This was it! The moment I've been training for. Dancing.

I looked up at her.

"Would you do me the honor of dancing with me?" I said showing her my famous smirk.  She grew red and giggled. Just then I looked up and saw Lucy rushing toward us. She saw me and Amelia and stopped in her tracks. After a couple seconds she proceeded toward us by slower. But, I just could not read her face. It was almost as if it showed to many emotions.

I could see a couple though. Some how her eyes showed of regret, hurt, jealousy, and most of all pain. It hurt me to see this.

I looked over at Amelia. She didn't seem to have noticed Lucy's face. I looked back over to Lucy. I did look away for a second and Lucy was able to transform her face.

Now, Lucy was smiling brightly and her eyes were happy. But I knew that what I saw was real. I'll have to ask her about it later. Before I could think about it more I was pulled to the dance floor by Amelia.

At the same time Lucy grabbed my arm.

"I need to speak to you." She said looking down. I looked at Amelia. I knew I couldn't just leave. Lucy would have to understand.

"Umm, can we talk later? I mean I'm about to dance with Amelia." I said.

Hurt flashed across Lucy's face.

"Sure I understand." Then she walked away.

Me and Amelia ended up dancing for three more dances. On our first dance Lucy danced with Gray. Of course I got jealous. Then I didn't see her again. Hopefully she wasn't off with Liam. I brushed away the thought.

After our fourth dance Amelia pulled me aside.

"Aww man! The song next was the best!" I said jokingly. She just laughed then grabbed my hand.

"Come with me." She said then dragged me up stairs to a balcony. It was similar to the one at her house. She did seem to know this place pretty well. She must have been here often.

She closed the doors behind us. She was starting to make me kinda nervous. What was she up too?

She walked to the edge and I followed. The moon was beautiful! It was sitting on the lake behind the mansion. I sighed. The air felt amazing! I turned slightly and out of the corner of my eye I could see a blonde coming towards the doors.

Before I knew what I was doing. Somebody was kissing me. And it was NOT my girlfriend Lucy. I looked down at Amelia and gently pushed her away.  But not quickly enough.

I looked into the hallway through the glass doors and saw a certain blonde. She was covering her mouth and tears were rolling down her cheeks. She then sprinted from sight.

The blonde was Lucy.

Lucy POV

I saw Amelia drag Natsu away and quickly followed. When I saw them kiss I wasn't mad until Natsu didn't push her away just gently pulled back.

She always steals the only thing that matters to me. I was crying and locked eyes with Natsu. He looked surprised to see me. Of course he wouldn't have wanted me to have seen this!

I then thought of one person I could run to. I sprinted full force down the way I came. I only stopped running when I came to him.

"Lucy?" He asked. "Are you okay?"

I shook my head. I broke down into his arms. He was quick to wrap his arms around me.

"What's wrong?" He said pulling up my face. I just shook my head and kept on crying.

Sorry! I know this was short but hopefully I get the next part out soon! I hope your enjoying this story. Comment and tell me what you think! Thank you for reading! Who do you think Lucy ran to?