Dance Lessons

Amelia POV

"Oh Natsu!" I said grabbing his hand. He seemed confused at first but then started to dance. He was surprisingly very good at it.

"Where did you learn to dance?" I smirked. He leaned in and whispered proudly.

"From Lucy." He was smirking too, obviously not seeing the jealousy that crossed my face.

I can't believe that this idiot, fell for what I said this morning. I silently laughed to myself when it happened. Like I could ever like Lucy. I just know that she likes Natsu so, I'm going to keep him for myself. After the ball, he will have to want to marry me.

All of a sudden Lucy walked in. I quickly giggled. Natsu looked confused. I saw Lucy look at us. That was definitely jealousy on her face. I made Natsu twirl me around. Then he suddenly let go.

"Lucy? Where have you been?" He asked. Then he looked over at Gray and straightened up. Oh? So that's what this is. I chuckled to myself. So then, Natsu and Lucy are together. All the more fun this will be.

"Um, I was just in the restroom." Lucy said then walked toward Natsu.

"Well, whatever," Natsu smiled. "Would you care to dance?" He put his hand out toward her. She giggled.

"Of course." Then they were gliding across the floor. Ugh! She always makes them head over heels for her!!! I hate it! Natsu will be mine. I have the perfect idea.

"Um, Lucy? You should probably dance with Gray. Only so me and Natsu can have time to practice for the ball." I said, already knowing my plan would work.

"Oh, uh, o-of course." She shook her head. Then let go of Natsu and walked over to Gray.

Lucy POV

I looked at Natsu. He gave me an "I'm sorry" look and I just smiled and shook my head. He winked at me. I fought off a blush and walked over to Gray.

"Well can I have this dance?" Gray said shrugging. I grinned and giggled. 

"Why? Of course!" I said in a sarcastic, rich lady, tone. He just chuckled and grabbed my waist. Our hands clasped together. My other hand on his shoulder, and we took off. He lead me gracefully across the room I giggled.

"Your a really good dancer!" I complimented.

"You too." He whispered in my ear. I blushed. Then I looked over at Natsu to see him looking at us while dancing with Amelia. He was clearly jealous, which made me feel bad, so I stopped giggling with Gray.

It seemed as if we danced forever! Me and Gray had a fantastic time though. I didn't see much of Natsu, however. Amelia kept leading him to the opposite side of the room. Which I guess made me pretty aggravated.

We already had dinner. I was sitting on my bed waiting for Natsu when he came out of the bathroom.

"Geez!" I commented, "you took forever! I added sarcastically. He just smirked and came towards me.

"Sorry." He whispered in my ear. Then he stood up and went over to the bed. I quickly went in the bathroom. After I finished changing and brushing my teeth I went over to the bed.

Natsu was sitting on top of the covers staring at nothing. I went over and softly kissed his lips. He blushed.

I got into the covers and he did too. I had my back faced to him but he turned me over. He gently pushed his lips against mine. Then backed up a centimeter.

"Good night Luce. I love you." He murmured against my lips. I blushed.

"Night. I love you too." I pressed my head against his chest and started to fall asleep. He gently kissed my forehead.

It felt good to fall asleep in Natsu's arms. I hope it stays like this forever.

Natsu POV

Tomorrow was the ball. I was freaking out. We had more dance practices and at one of them I got to dance with Lucy! Her and Gray seem to be closer and it makes me mad, and somewhat jealous but I'd never admit it.

Right now I'm sitting on our bed and freaking out.

"Natsu!" Lucy said. I stopped blabbing as her voice rang out it was kinda scary.

"Sorry." I said hanging my head down. She put her hand on my cheek pulling my face up.

"Come on! Just think about it! After tomorrow the mission will be over!" She said happily. She now has both of her hands holding my cheeks. We are looking at each other in the eyes and I was starting to space out. Losing myself in her brown eyes that were filled with happiness.

"Lucy. You're really pretty! Did you know that?" I said smirking. She blushed a dark red. Then she... smirked?

"Your pretty cute yourself!" She said running one of her hands through my hair. Now I blushed. I leaned forward and kissed her. She giggled against my lips.

I pulled away. And pulled the covers over me and she giggled again.

"Night Natsu." She whispered in my ear. I blushed again.

"Night." I mumbled. Then I felt her curl up to my back. Her hands pressing against it along with her head and legs.

I turned around. She looked up and I kissed her.

"I love you Lucy!" I whispered in her ear. Then I wrapped my arms around her.

Already knowing that I was going to get a lot of sleep tonight, I snuggled her up close and fell asleep. Not before I felt a kiss pressed to my forehead.

Hey! How was this chapter! I'll try to post sooner! Did you like Amelia's POV or not? Please comment! Thanks for reading!