Locked Up

Natsu POV

When I woke up I was chained at my hands and feet. I tried to melt it but it seems to be fire proof. What is going on? Where even am I?

It all came back. Me. In the woods. On my way back to the guild. Lucy. Did she make it back safely?

How long has it been. Suddenly I heard foot steps. Oh right. I forgot about that. In the woods there was one other person. The one who caught me and knocked me out.

He was going to die.

"Liam." I said looking up at him. I won't lie. I can see why any given girl would like him. But that didn't mean that I had to like him.

"Ahh. Natsu your finally awake." He said coming up to me- but wait there were bars in front of me. I finally took in my surroundings. It seemed like I was in a dungeon.

Where on earth would you find a du- oh right. I'm probably at his mansion. Then again he might've taken me to a more secret place.

He really was being cautious of me. I am a dragon slayer after all.

"You know I'm going to kill you when I get out?" I asked innocently. He actually looked a little scared for a second. Then his face went back to neutral.

"Who says your getting out? How do you know I won't kill you right now?" He asked pulling out a gun and aiming it at me. I just smirked.

"I say I'm getting out. And for the killing part-" I looked at his hand. It was a simple pistol. Was he just making fun of me? Or is he really an idiot? I laughed. "You think your going to kill me with that?" He looked perplexed. I just chuckled. I wasn't the least bit worried. My captor had no idea what he was doing.

"Here, can I ask you a question?" I said and he just stood there. So I took it for a yes. "Do you even know what kind of magic I use?" I really was starting to wonder if he knew anything about me or if he only knew what Lucy said about me.

Lucy. I needed to see her soon. I wonder if she's even worried about me. Or is she happy I'm gone? I stopped thinking before I hurt myself.

"Of course. Your a dragon slayer. I watched you during the Grand Magic Games." He said as if I was the idiot.

"Then your a moron." I stated plainly. His face got red in anger.

"Why would you say that?" He said between clenched teeth.

"Because you watched me. You saw me fight off two dragons layers from Fiore's previous top guild. And yet you still insist that you can handle me." I stopped. I walked closer to him. "You would know by now that what I want I get. I don't stop until I do." I stepped back and sat down.

I'm going to drive this guy insane. It'll be fun. He stopped and thought about this. There was worry on his face. He was trying to get rid of it but the look never left his face. Good he's scared.

"That doesn't mean that you can't die from a bullet." He pulled up his gun again. I just sat there. Not fazed at all.

"Oh did you know that I practically have scales. If you can't kill a dragon with it. Then you can't kill me with it." I licked my lips. Okay so not all of that was true, but he's a gullible guy. Hopefully he bought that.

After a minute he put the gun back away at his waist. I breathed a silent sigh of relief. Suddenly I was curious.

"Why did you kidnap me anyways?" I asked actually confused on why he would.

"Because," he paused and his face started to turn red. No, not anger this time he was blushing. "Because, nobody should get away freely after hurting a girl. Like what you did to Lucy. I couldn't let you be unpunished."

So that's what this was about. This guy was hopelessly in love with Lucy. He was wearing his heart on his sleeve. I guess he didn't mind if I saw it. But I got news for him.

"Sorry but Lucy's mine." This time he was angry, like really angry. Awe man I'm enjoying this too much. It's so easy to make him mad.

"How could you say that! Lucy herself said she hated you! Do you think you can boost back from that! Especially because you kissed Amelia!" He was right. Lucy did say that. Who am I kidding I don't even know if Lucy would ever talk to me. I was starting to drown myself in doubt, then rethought what he said. Wait, how, what? He shouldn't know that.

"Liam? How did you know me and Amelia kissed?" There I got him. I figured it out! Him and Amelia they were working together! Life makes since!

Liam was still silent. Probably wondering how on earth he could've slipped his plan.

"Please stop me if I'm wrong, but here's what I think. You asked Amelia to marry you begrudgingly and she says no. You were happy. But you needed proof of this fake fiancé she was talking about. So you knew I was fake all along. Anyways when you heard that Lucy was the Mage who came you made plans with Amelia.

"You both must have noticed that we were together and didn't like it. Your plan was to break us up and that way you could have Lucy and Amelia could have me. That's why Amelia kissed me." I was so proud of myself for figuring this out. I mean this plan had a ton of flaws but I could see where they got it.

I looked up expecting a look of horror but what I saw scared me more. He was just sitting there with a smug look on as if he knew something I didn't.

"So you don't know then." He laughed. I was confused. What didn't I know. "I'm actually quite surprised you figured us out. I made you out to be completely clueless." I was offended. I just wanted to punch this guy and be on my way.

"What are you talking about?" I was mad.

"Lucy and I also kissed." He said smiling hugely as if this news could change the world. But. It did. It changed everything. He laughed.

"I'll be on my way then. Hope you sit well with this new news." He laughed as he walked away. I just sat there. I was starting to rethink everything.

If Lucy and Liam had kissed than why did she get so mad when Amelia kissed me? Why did she break up with me when she did the same thing? When did they kiss?

Did they kiss when they were first talking? Or did she kiss him to get back at me? This was horrible. Lucy why?

She made me feel so terrible for kissing someone else when she did too! Or. Wait. Liam could be lying.

I have no idea what to think anymore. Everything I thought I knew has been thrown out the window.

I sat back against the wall trying to figure out where I was going with my life.

Hey! Feeling bad for Natsu yet? Tired of Lucy yet? Jk (Well maybe). Thanks for reading!