A/N: Please Read

Hello all of my lovely readers!

Now, first things first;

THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH FOR OVER 100 READS!

I didn't think I would ever get that many! And thank you for voting for me as well!

---------------------------------------------

Now that that's out of the way, I just wanted to say that I am very grateful that you all are patient, because these chapters are really hard to make, and I have to be creative with them, and that's like, super duper hard!

Also, I'm trying my best to go along with most of the things from Season 2 of MCD, so if I do something out of place or order, please please please tell me! I'd hate for my story to get super freaking confusing!

Another thing, I would really like some feedback for my chapters, because I need to know if you can understand them! If you hate them or want to edit something, just tell me! I take any criticism, whether it be constructive, or just plain rude, so don't be afraid to tell me what you think.

Final thing;

My username is a combination of the Pokemon Vulpix, and the word pixal. (I know that pixal is not a word).

Thank you for following the updates of my story, and I hope that you will forever enjoy it!

P.S. I won't make author notes very frequently at all, so don't worry. :P