Chapter Eleven. The Explanation, Part. 2.

Everything will be explained in this chapter.

Pinky Promise.

Enjoy.

Chapter Eleven. The Explanation, Part 2.

I do not think Arians' eyes could have widen any further without popping off his face.

"Do what?" He asked, looking at me the whites of his eyes showing.

"I am the only child of Lucifer." I stated slowly, as though talking to a child.

"That's what I thought you said." Arian mumbled staring at the table in disbelief. "Why are you telling me this? I thought you didn't trust me."

"You asked, and I needed to tell someone." I said, shrugging my shoulders.

And you could have been a little more discreet in your answering, but no. Just drop a bomb on him, why don't you? Cam said exasperated.

"Yeah. I feel like Hiroshima right now." Arian said, shaking his head.

I looked at him, confused.

I am almost positive I didn't say anything, and Cam is just a voice in my head.

Hey! I take offence to that, you brat. Cam snapped.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

Arian looked up at me with those damn eyes and smirked, making me want to strangle him and kiss him at the same time.

"Being your mate means that I can read your mind when it is unguarded." He drawled, staring at me intensely.

"Oh." I said, realization dawning on me. "I will have to fix that."

"Don't. I like hearing your thoughts. But there is something that I can't quite get a grasp on. Who's Cam?" Arian asked.

Chuckling, I said, " Cam is my other half. Just like werewolves communicate with their wolves, I communicate with my demon."

"A gift inherited from your father?" Arian asked, placing his hands on the table.

"Actually, yes. Most Cambions, when they realize that their demons are communicating with them telepathically, they panic and are committed to a psychiatric facility, diagnosed with schizophrenia or some other crazy person disease. Because of who I am, I was able to communicate with Cam first."

"But I thought you didn't know your father." He said drawing his brows down in confusion.

"How do you know that?" I snapped, narrowing my eyes on his face.

He tapped his forehead with his index finger, reminding me he could read my mind.

Narrowing my gaze further, I was tempted to close my mind off to him, but he said he like hearing my thoughts.

And since when did you care about what someone liked? Cam asked mockingly.

Shut up.

"Because it would literally be Hell on Earth if my father visited in his true form, he has to posses people in order to walk among humans. He possessed Mr. Dare, the man that had intercourse with my mother, and created me. Only I had my true fathers likeness instead of Mr. Dares." I explained, my throat tightening as the words passed my lips. Thinking about my father brought thoughts about my mother.