Chapter Thirteen. Demonic Secrets.

Really, really hope you guys like this chapter! :)

Enjoy!

Chapter Thirteen. Demonic Secrets.

I ran.

I'll admit it.

After I told my most guarded secret to, not only a werewolf, but my teacher as well, I ran like a little girl.

Did I run to my house? Negative. That would be where he looked first.

Did I run to Tribal Cafe? Negative again.

Did I run to school? Why, no.

I ran a cemetery.

Walking past the iron cast gate and the tombstones; I didn't need to pay any attention to where I was going.

The grass was covered in snow and ice, but was still the same grass.

The oak trees had grown to their maximum height and were looming over top of the cemetery, but were still the same oaks.

The eerie silence was still in place.

The path was burned into the back of my head, my feet carrying through the snow.

Seven rows forward, last one to the right.

The stone in the corner was hauntingly beautiful, with his almost angelic face carefully engraved on the front, and his name was scrawled in perfect calligraphy across the base of the tombstone.

Dragging a bench to the head of the grave, I lowered myself onto after brushing off the snow.

Staring at the tombstone, at my little brother’s face, it is little wonder why no one wants me.

I killed my brother.

My twin.

My family...

"I don't suppose saying that I am sorry will make things better, will it?"