Welcome to Hell Kids

Kakashi and the third were sitting in the Hokage tower waiting for the head of the Hyuga Clan. Kakashi was leaning against the wall behind the Hokage's desk with his head in one of Jariya's books. Hiruzen was doing the same exempt he was sitting at his desk, he sighed as he waited for the clan head. "Him, what's taking Hiashi so long he's normally on time. Completely unlike you Kakashi!" Hiruzen yelled as he closed his little orange book. Just as he put the book away, Hiashi walk in with his brow furrowed. "What is it that you wished to speak to me about, Hokage-sama?" He asked as he eyed Kakashi.

"Yes um how should I say this? I was wondering what it would take for you to allow us to train your oldest daughter alongside Naruto Uzamaki, and your nephew? I would like you to know that she is not going to be learning your family style." Hiruzen explained in a very serious way. You could see the tiny wheels in Hiashi's head kick start, but his face never changed. He sat there unmoving for about six and a half minutes, his hair didn't ever move when the wind blew through the opened window. He just sat there like a statue, Kakashi couldn't even tell if he was breathing. "Umm, I think you killed him Hokage-sama!" Kakashi mumbled as a sweat drop appeared on the back of his head.

"What, no he's just thinking! Something like this couldn't kill a ninja of his caliber, at least I hope it couldn't! HeHe!" He chuckled nervously. "You do know I can hear you right, but anyway I believe that her cousin and the Uzamaki boy would do wonder for her. Expecially the Uzamaki." Hiashi finally responded, which shocked Hiruzen and Kakashi so much that they almost fell all the way to the ground. "That's it, no fight? No trying to kill me for such a thing? What's wrong with you!?" Hiruzen screamed from his desk. Hiashi simply gave a small laugh that shocked Hiruzen yet again.

"You don't get it I love my daughter, but she is too shy to be trained by anyone in the clan. None of us would be as understanding as Kakashi is, that is what I feel that this is the best thing for her. Just make sure she is well above average, Hatake!" Hiashi growled as he stood up from his chair. Kakashi just nodded as he walked toward the door, to get his new students and start their training.

Kakashi stopped and turned to the aged Hokage. "Oh, and Hiruzen you'll need to come and train with us every now and then. Don't want you going soft on me old man!" Kakashi lazily joked s he walked out the room.

TWENTY MINUTES LATER

Naruto, Zulu and Hinata were sitting in front of the academy with Kakashi standing to the left of them. Naruto and Zulu were joking around while Hinata just sat there playing with her fingers. "So what are we even doing here? Wait are we going to get to go to the academy?!" Naruto yelled as he and Zulu jumped up and down. "Naruto, Zulu calm down. You're not going to the academy, because I'm going to be training you, along with a couple other ANBU. My name is Kakashi Hatake, now introduce yourselves." Kakashi said as he sat in front of them.

"I guess I'll go first then. My name's Zulu Hyuga Uchiha. I like the library, my friends and food! I dislike arrogant pricks like Neji! My dream is to become the Hokage's ANBU guard!" Zulu yelled as he high five Naruto. Naruto and Hinata quickly cought him as he went to fall on his face. Kakashi nodded with a small smile on his face. "Awesome man, that means you'll be my guard one day! My name's Naruto Uzamaki, I like the library, training, animals, and sleep! I dislike 'The Last True Uchiha', and my dream is to be the Hokage!" Naruto yelled as he did the same thing as Zulu.

"M-my name's H-Hinata Hyuga, I l-like my friends. I don't d-dislike a-anything. M-my dream is to c-change the Hyuga!" Hinata stuttered out as she look at the ground. Kakashi looked each of them in the eyes even Zulu, who had on Hyuga eye and the other Uchiha. He could see fear in all three of them, maybe they were scared that he would change his mind but who knows for sure. "Wait aren't you the ANBU who saved me the other day!? Wolf was it, I think I read somewhere that you're as strong as Jariya!" Naruto screamed, as he slapped Kakashi on his back. Zulu and Hinata almost fell over, then Zulu jumped up and yelled, "Do you mean the Jariya?!"