Teaching Some Idiots

Half a month later Kakashi's three idiots had progressed nicely. Hinata was now very proficient in her mother's style, even getting good enough to land a hit on her father. However, she was still much better with her original style. This was to be expected, so it didn't bother Hinata at all.

Zulu wasn't having near as much luck as Hinata was though and that wasn't hard to tell. He hadn't be able to even scratch Kakashi in there last sparing section. Even though Kakashi said he was doing great it wasn't enough for him. At the moment he was at low chunnin level with the blade, but he wanted to be even better. So Kakashi has a special jutsu for him.

Naruto, however, had made almost no progress in his training. Jariya had been trying to teach him sage mode and had taken him to the toads mountain. Naruto had soon signed the toads contract, so he could train there. As of now he had only been able to summon a toad about four feet tall in height.

With Naruto

"Damn it, why can't I figure this out!?" Naruot yelled as he was again hit by the old toad next to him. Said toad laughed as he watched the boy stand to his feet and walk up to his perverted sensei. "You need to stop trying to control the chakra and just let it flow into you. However, makes sure you don't take in to much, or you'll turn into a toad." Jariya said as he looked down at the blonde boy.

Naruto didn't understand what his sensei was trying to say though as he sat on the ground. "But why can't I control it and how do I know when it's to much?" Naruto asked as he crossed his arms in thought. All his life he had been taught to control all the chakra in his body, so the concept of not controlling some was very hard for him to grasp.

"The reason you can't control it is because it's not your chakra until it is contained in your body at a even flow! And on tge subject of capacity, that depends soulily on the person. For you see the amount of chakra you take in cannot exceed your own chakra times four!" Jariya said ashe to took a seat on the ground.

Naruto nodded with a look of understanding on his face. "I didn't think I was pulling in so much chakra, for it to over load my reserves!" Naruto yelled as he jumped up in joy. His eyes glowed with a new found determination as he walked back to the water and slowly dipped his hand in said water. He grunted as he felt the chakra flow into his hand and up his arm. He felt the chakra flow through his chest and begin to settle in deep in his stomach. Slowly he felt it build and build, until he felt like he was going to explode. It was at that moment that naruto pulled his hand out of the water.

"Hey gramps why you looking at me like that? Is there something on my face!?" Naruto yelled as he touched his hand to his face in panic as he looked back in the water. What he saw nearly made him pass out. His eyes where now more like a frogs and he had what looked like orange eyeliner around his eyes. "What the fuck happened to my eyes!?" Naruto yelled as he jumped back and landed on his ass.

Jariya had to blink a few time as he watched the boy freak out in front of him. "Well that's how you tell if you're in sage mode or not.So I guess congratulations are in order!" The old pervert yelled as he slapped naruto on the back with a huge grin.

Naruto looked up in wonder, as a huge grin came to his face. "So does this mean I have to work on my balance today?" Naruto asked with home in his voice. That hope was crushed as The old toad spoke up for behind them. "You can bet your sweet ass it does!" The old toad said with a grin.

With Zulu

"Kakashi-sensei, how come you look like you want to take a nap all of a sudden?" Zulu asked as he wastched his teacher lay on the ground. Kakashi grumbled as he forced himself to sit up and looked at Zulu! "Its just that I actually have to try today and I'm feeling lazy!" Kakashi said as he forced himself to stand. The look on zulu's face was one of confusion as he watched his sensei stretch his joints.