Helping an Uchiha

It had been two whole years sense the incident with Itachi and our three idiots had grown to be more powerful then thought possible for twelve year olds. Zulu and Hinata were average A ranked ninja and could fight most of the ninja in the village. Naruto was High A rank borderline S rank ninja, he now knew that the only reason he had beaten Itachi that day was because of the nine-tails. Yes he knows about the fox, he even knows who his mom is. Those were two of the three things that pushed him to become stronger, the other was was his deceleration that day. He had said that he would be a shield meant to protect everyone.

Even with their strength the old man Hokage was still making them become gennin first. He said that it was so they could make friends their own age, even though they had made plenty of friends in the Jounnin rank. No matter what the three tried the old man was set in his decision, even when Naruto had used the sexy jutsu on him he wouldn't budge.

So that brings us to the current time. They were sitting in the top row of Iruka's class waiting for the school day to start. You see they had to go to the academy for the last week, so they would be very bored for the next week. Hinata had even grown out of her stutter thanks to Naruto.

As students started to flow in they all stopped and stared at the three new faces. Soon after they stated talking and finally walked to their seats. After a while the 'Last Uchiha' came in and walked right up to Naruto. "You're in my seat." He said emotionlessly as he glared at Naruto. Naruto looked up and sighed in frustration. "Really, I don't see your name on it!" Naruto replied in anger. Sasuke grabbed Naruto by the shirt and bulled him to a standing position. "You might wanna let go of me!" Naruto said with a smirk, as he saw Hinata appear behind Sasuke. "What are you gonna do if I don't punk?!" Sasuke growled and tried to pick him up by his shirt. "Me? Nothing, but she will most likely rip your head off!" Naruto informed the boy, and pointed behind him.

When he turned around he was met with Hinata who had a wild fire in her eyes that scared the shit out of Sasuke. To him it looked like she really would rip his head off, so he let go of Naruto and found another seat. As Hinata walked back to her seat next to Naruto, she was stopped by Naruto. He kissed her on the forehead and whispered, "Thanks shortness!" Then he sat back in his seat, with a smirk as he saw Hinata smile and turn three different shades of red. Everyone was shocked from what they just saw until Sakura stood up.

"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? DO YOU KNOW WHO HE IS, HE'S THE LAST UCHIHA! YOU SHOULD BE BOWING TO HIM!" Sakura screeched in anger. With all that was going on none of them seemed to notice Iruka walk into the room. "Sakura will you calm down! We all know who Sasuke is, so stop yell before I make you stay in the academy for another year!" Iruka demanded and walked to his desk.

"Okay everyone we have a few new students today. I'm sure you've all noticed them, will you come down and introduce yourselves?" Iruka asked the three new comers. They nodded and walked down the stares, as they made it to the bottom they turned and spoke. Zulu went first. "My name's Zulu Hyuga/Uchiha." He said with a frown and a sigh. Hinata was the next one to go, all she said was her name. Then it was Naruto's turn, he didn't really care what these people thought, so he did the same as Hinata.

"Dose anyone have anything to ask the new students?" Iruka asked his rather loud class. A boy with a small white puppy on his head raised his hand and asked, "So are the blonde and the girl like a thing or something?!" He questioned with a grin. Hinata just slowly rapped her arms around Naruto's right arm and pecked him on the check. The boy sat back in his chair, sulking like a child. "Why are you just now joining the academy?" A boy with black hair and round sun glasses asked.

This time Zulu was the one to answer the boy. "Well at least you're not a di-" Iruka interrupted him by yelling at him to watch his language. Zulu apologized to the Jouunin and looked back to the class. "Like I was saying, two of us aren't very well liked and the other ones dad thought it was a good idea." There were a few more questions before Sasuke stood up and glared at Naruto. "Fight me!" He growled which caused Naruto to chuckle at him.