The Demon In Wave

It had been two weeks sense Kakashi saw 'The Last Uchiha' with Kiba and Shino, and ever sense those three were always together. None of them knew who was going to be on who's team yet, because team assignments had been postponed for three weeks. The reason for this being that one of the academy teachers had been found dead, he had been killed by Iruka for trying to steal from the Hokage's office.

Most of the students spent their time with friends, even Zulu and Hinata had made friends. Hinata had made friends with Sakura, Ino, and a few others, while Zulu was often seen with Rock Lee and Neji Hyuga. How he made friends with them you may never know.

Naruto on the other hand didn't get along with many of the other students. He was friends with Hinata, and Zulu and rivals with Sasuke, but aside from that he had no friends. The other kid were told to stay away from him, by their parents. So he's been spending his time training with Iruka and Kakashi.

Needless to say Hiruzen wasn't exactly happy, but it wasn't like he could make people be his friends. So he had been training alongside the three, when he had the time. All this brings us to the sparing match between Kakashi and Hiruzen.

Kakashi was obviously wining, if the wounds covering the Hokage's body were of any indication. Hiruzen growled as he went through hand seals and threw a few ninja stars in the air, which soon became thousands. Kakashi flipped out of the line of fire, as he finished his own hand seals. "WIND STYLE: GREAT BRAKE THROUGH!" As the two attacks met the ninja stars, they quickly changed direction causing the old man to do a few jumps out of the way.

Suddenly a lone figure landed right between them, the ninja stars just barley missing it. As the dust cleared they could see that the figure was Naruto. Apparently Iruka had beaten him yet again, but that idiot wouldn't stop. "Damn, Iruka how did you do that?! You never left my sight, so how did you beat me!?" Naruto growled as he sat up from the ground.

Iruka jogged up to Naruto, covered in a thin layer of sweat. Though he was sweating he didn't seem to have anything more then a few miner scrapes. While Naruto was almost covered in dark purple whelps. Iruka seemed to be enjoying the look on Naruto's face. "You lost focus for half a second, allowing me to throw the finishing blow!" Iruka informed the loud blond as he helped him back to his feet.

"Well, looks like we're done for the day. Very nice job Kakashi, I didn't think I had gotten so weak over the past few years. Hm, looks like I'm gonna be training with you a lot more then!" Hiruzen chuckled as he wiped the dirt from his body, causing a cloud of dust to form around him.

"Anyway we need to get going, after all the sun is going down. Hokage-sama we start training tomorrow morning at four, so be here." Kakashi informed the ageing man, who looked very confused at his words. "How am I supposed to be here, if I have to be in my office doing paperwork?" Hiruzen asked as he scratch his check. Kakashi simply said, "Shadow Clones! Now time to go, it's my turn to cook!"

Next Day

"Okay everyone it's time for team assignments! Team one...." Iruka started as everyone of the students took their seats. Naruto didn't really listen until he was hit in the head by a pencil. He looked around until he saw Sasuke looking at him and pointing at the front of the class.

"Team seven will consist of; Naruto, Hinata, and Zulu. Your sensei will be Kakashi Hatake. Team eight will be
Ino, Shikamaru, and Choji, your sensei will be Asuma Sarutobi. Team nine is still in rotation. Team ten will be Kiba, Shino, and Sasuke, your sensei will be Yamato. Team eleven will be Sakura, a new student named Sai, and Juno. Your sensei will be
Kurenai Yuhi." Iruka said as he put his clipboard away.